• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Image Thread

Thanks. It's our second home and we're excited! Going to keep the one we've been in for the last 15 years and rent it.

Red clay is the Virginia state flower. :)

Is a Piedmont thing. I saw that and the state of the foilage in the background and said Home! :)

Here is a random image before I get into trouble for being OT:

astatic.environmentalgraffiti.com_sites_default_files_images_h4d59ebf4c356b3e1190b5dc6fa05ca9b.jpg

I'm ready for the unpacking. That's exciting to me. I love to organize things. I don't mind packing too much really either except we're trying to just pack stuff we won't use for the next month until we move, and that's difficult because you just never know.

Best way to find out if something is important is to pack it in an unlabled box...:whistling:

Blasphemy!! There is no such thing as an unlabeled box in my world. I'm the Sheldon Cooper of packing. I must admit that I have had this labeling problem long before we decided to move - you should see my freezer.:blush:

Blasphemy!! There is no such thing as an unlabeled box in my world. I'm the Sheldon Cooper of packing. I must admit that I have had this labeling problem long before we decided to move - you should see my freezer.:blush:

In that case, it's probably a very very good thing you can't see mine:innocent::blush::innocent:

In that case, it's probably a very very good thing you can't see mine:innocent::blush::innocent:

:lol: Trust me, I'm aware that I'm a touch OCD and that I'm a minority. My hubby has a love/hate relationship with my "issues". For instance, last night our porch light went out and I told him that there was another one, halfway back on the right in the cabinet above the stove. No looking for it or wondering if we have one, I know where it is if we do. On the other hand, if I can't find something it's like the end of the world for me. I get so frustrated because I always know where everything is. "A place for everything, and everything in its place." Yet another reason it's a good thing I decided not to have any kids.

Back