• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Image Thread

getting-air.png

^^Beautiful! I have a friend who has a Siberian Lynx. Meesha is lovely; softest fur imaginable and sweet temperament too.

Bwuahahahaha! This trumps my oldest two daughters' biggest caper...that was 'only' body lotion all over the bathroom counters and ceramic tile floor, with a thick coating of baby powder everywhere. The air was so thick, I couldn't breathe. Couldn't stand up either, lotion combined with powder transforms ceramic tile to and ice-rink quality sliding surface.

I am so glad I didnt have to clean this mess! I hope they didn't try to blame the dog :lol:

And people ask me why I don't have kids! I'm a neat freak. I'd have a coronary if I came home to anything like that. :O

On the bright side, these kids' parents will have a great story to hold over their heads forever! Pets can make some incredible messes too; I remember a certain Chihuahua who took exception to being left behind when we went down the street to visit my cousins.

Back