• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

By tablet do you mean iTablet-type device. If so, then yes. Unless photography really is your bag, in which case the lens. And if you're travelling lots with your camera, maybe a new bag...

The League of Gentlemen: pure genius or inspired excellence?

If your boss finds out you can post to the internet without power, he'll just tell you to do your job without power too.

If Lemmy from Motörhead got in a fistfight with God, who would win?

Lemmy. God gave up his ass-kicking, smiting ways and became a pacifist once his son was born.

Why did I order a case of Apollinaris Lemon Water?

(BTW, I am on battery power. 50 min remaining. We have lights, Ethernet, and wall power but no desk power. And there are no wall outlets near me.)

(Wrong. The correct answer is "Lemmy IS God.")

Because you're thirsty and longing for the lemony freshness that dishwashing liquid commercials promise.

Isn't it cheaper for your boss to buy an extension cord and leech power off the company nextdoor?

Owling...although I have to say I'm happy not to have seen anyone doing any of the above three activities around here.:lol:

Yarnbombing: Art, vandalism, or just an extreme waste of yarn?

Hard to say; I hear it's actually pretty good. I bet it does great on US military bases all over the world.

Would you rather go scuba diving or spelunking?

Spelunking.

How many hours do you think the newest update to Angry Birds Rio will keep me occupied?

Hard to say since they were all REAL. My least favorite isn't one particular episode, but they did several spoof episodes. Those were annoying. We wanted to see aliens..you know, something REAL:lol:

Favorite X-Files side character?

Alex Krycek. Also my favorite X-Files bad guy.

Did it bother you that in Firefly they never explained Shepherd's back story?

A little. More upset they canned the show as a whole. He wasn't a favourite character by any means.

What are some tried and tested methods for getting back to sleep after waking in the night - other than counting sheep?

Back