• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I will certainly be skipping breakfast after your last answer, so yes, you should also.

Why is tea, with milk and sugar, so awesome?

Because it is. Also, that is only awesome with black tea.

Nah, I am going to get breakfast: sammich or a pastry?

Porridge, with golden syrup or honey. Possibly raisins and cinnamon also. Failing that, a pastry, Danish, vanilla. Or apple. Or raspberry.

Why do I find it hard to enjoy reading books on my Kindle?

You don't have the right cover. You need the Amazon leather cover with the built in reading light.

How many books are on your Kindle?

Ten or so -- the cover has nothing to do with it, or reading light. I just don't like the format of the text however I adjust it, it's not providing me a comfortable read for my eyes. Convenient for downloading instantly and space saving - definitely. A comfortable read - no.

Go back to bed for an hour, or sally forth?

No. Well, depends on the dysfunction. For example, I had an umbrella that the eject button was broken on, but the umbrella fastener was working and it performed its rain protection function 100%.

Isn't Kendal mint cake just the best?

I haven't bought one in years, but it would have to be Custom PC magazine.

Talking of which, Intel or AMD?

Within what time frame? Next minute/hour/day/month?

In the next week I likely the dollar based on what's going on in the U.S., but Euro is in no way clear of danger I think, so that could be the bigger drop in the next month as the U.S. situation settles by August 2nd (I am sure it will). As it appears so far, the ratings agencies are all but declaring a default for Greece which makes things interesting.

Do you think Joe Public is aware of how fucked Western society is, in terms of the stagnant to zero growth we will experience in the next four to five decades?

No. As long as their TV shows are on, they don't care. It's sad really.

Favorite guilty pleasure?

An African-American. (I know you meant "why". thought i'd play with it)

Will we continue to evolve?

If anything, we're muddying up our gene pool. Any evolution to the human species will happen in a lab.

Last vacation you took?

Japan last year. An awesome couple of days in Kyoto viewing temples, and then it was Tokyo a-go-go.

What are you doing this weekend?

You will find a power adapter. Whether it's the right one, only the Moirae can tell. I'd give it a 50/50 chance.

Have you been to IHOP? It's one of the things I miss most about the U.S. from living there. That and cheap cinema tickets, and great restaurants.

I hate IHOP. Perkins, or better yet Eat N Park, is my poison when it comes to that kind of restaurant.

Do you like going to the dentist?

Back