• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No loud and obnoxious people, significantly cheaper, no sticky floors, seats more comfortable, can hit the pause button whenever you want, get up and go to the bathroom, no previews, no forced commercials, watch it when you want, can eat and drink whatever you want, and can smoke while watching.

Is SandyHarper and drdln the same person?

None. Alcohol is bad for you. Unless you really insist, then maybe a cheeky cold brewski won't do too much damage.

Who thinks that they should make another X-Files movie?

Me. They could combine elements of Stargate, Fringe, Supernatural, and 4400 and come up with something entertaining for two hours. You'd think.

What is the last book you read? I finished The Year of the Goat the other day...

Depends on if we get this budget issue taken care of. Otherwise, I don't know how we'd pay the gas bill to get to Mars. I'd like to think we'll figure it all out and get on over to Mars soon, but I'm not holding my breath right now.

If you had Donald Trump's Gold Card for 24 hours, what would you do and where would you go?

Trump's gold card is probably maxed out but if it wasn't then I'd send it back to him with a note to keep better track of his stuff.

What was the farthest you have traveled for a booty call?

No loud and obnoxious people, significantly cheaper, no sticky floors, seats more comfortable, can hit the pause button whenever you want, get up and go to the bathroom, no previews, no forced commercials, watch it when you want, can eat and drink whatever you want, and can smoke while watching.
Is SandyHarper and drdln the same person?

I believe I answered on the other thread. No we are not the same person. I am female and he is male. He is dr and I am not, he writes self-help and spiritual and I write cash at home.

Now to the topic:
Should every member post their bio?

Nobody should be forced to. That is what the member introductions forum and "About Me" part of your profile is for.

Since you ignored the convention set forth, and the last question in the thread wasn't answered, I will ask it again: what is the farthest you have traveled for a booty call?

A lot.

I had a dream I was at a small impromptu concert with my favorite band I forgot my camera but I was able to get the lead singer to sign a $2 bill I had. What does that mean?

Hmmmm. I don't know. I heard an anecdote recently about Puff Daddy tipping a DJ with a $100 bill and his cell phone number on it so they could make music together, so maybe it's something along those lines.

Why didn't I sleep more than 2 hours last night?

Maybe you had too much on your mind...

What should I make for dinner tonight? I'm torn between Chili or Sausage and Lentil Soup. I plan to make both sometime in the next week anyway.

Ich weiß es nicht.

Someone offered me a HP Touchpad at a very, very good price. Should I jump on it?

Will it cut into your grocery fund? If not, go for it.

What movie did you last watch, and would you recommend it?

Back