• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Mormons aren't legally allowed to practice polygamy in the U.S.

Why don't we have death rays yet?

Mormons aren't legally allowed to practice polygamy in the U.S.

Why don't we have death rays yet?

Maybe we do have death rays but it is being kept a big secret by the government as a secret weapon. Would you like to think that there was such a thing outside sci-fi? :whistling:

No. It's easier and less messy to get it from the bakery plus it tastes better than if I made it.

Should I get dinner from my favorite döner joint or try a new one?

Tough Call. If you've eaten at the fav place a lot, venturing out might be fun too. If the new place is a let down, you'll know better next time!

Should I go back to the doctor with my dog bite? Leg is still swollen after a week. I'm leaning towards yes...

Tough Call. If you've eaten at the fav place a lot, venturing out might be fun too. If the new place is a let down, you'll know better next time!

Should I go back to the doctor with my dog bite? Leg is still swollen after a week. I'm leaning towards yes...

Re doctor - I would say definitely yes. Might also be a good idea to get a tetanus shot if your shot isn't up to date.

Do you think our summers are getting hotter?

Rapa Nui.

Which of the following would you prefer to read as a graphic novel:

Finnegan's Wake
Atlas Shrugged
East of Eden
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Lettuce, gooseberries, blackberries, golden raspberries, strawberries, and black currants.

Why does drdln not answer the last post in the thread?

Maybe she's waiting for a please.

How many proper super stars does Hollywood actually have these days?

^ Maybe.

eclair said:
How many proper super stars does Hollywood actually have these days?
There are no proper super stars. Only improper super stars.

Tea or coffee?

Back