• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

Some of my family grows their own fruits and vegetables and so we get them from them. They are always awesome and never nasty unlike yours.

Vespertilio91 said:
Fine, I will begin creating my army to defeat you while you are still at Stanford. They will poison your drinks and food, place anthrax in your mail, fill your room with carbon monoxide, and if all that doesn't work, then they will just kill you outright with a sniper. ^^ Hahaha. I gave you a chance to rule evenly with me and you abused it. For that you shall die.

Rule evenly? I beg to differ. You claimed the continents with the most powerful countries for yourself. And I live in an apartment, not a dorm, so nobody but me (and roommate, but she's out of town) has access to my kitchen since I cook and buy my own food. I'm also a green belt in Karate, and can defend myself against your underpaid sniper.

Vespertilio91 said:
Some of my family grows their own fruits and vegetables and so we get them from them. They are always awesome and never nasty unlike yours.

Well, my family is several states away and doesn't have a garden, so rub it in my face why don't you.

tundra said:
Rule evenly? I beg to differ. You claimed the continents with the most powerful countries for yourself. And I live in an apartment, not a dorm, so nobody but me (and roommate, but she's out of town) has access to my kitchen since I cook and buy my own food. I'm also a green belt in Karate, and can defend myself against your underpaid sniper.
They might be the most powerful countries, but under my rule, I control everything, just like you would. You would have had more resources and more people. You would have had the advantage here. Oh, I would have gotten a experienced sniper, someone who would get you killed from 20 yards away. A distance that even you're karate would not help you with.

You're too late anyway. I took over the world while you were absent. I may have tried to give it to Gem, but she declined, so I still have it and will not relinquish it. Don't forget about my antarctic crew. And my halloween costume.

And now I will say something random. This is possibly the most random thing that's happened to me in a long while.

This morning, I awoke, not to an alarm, but to the pounding on my bedroom door from two men I have never met. These two men had not been let in...as my roommate is out of town. And so they must have had a key. It became apparent that..no, they didn't want to kidnap me. Nor were they investigating (though they couldn't help but see) what sort of clothing I wear when I sleep. They simply were checking to see if my smoke alarm worked, as per building regulation. It worked.

here's my bit of randomness. last night the tooth fairy visited our house and lo and behold a receipt to sea world had gotten stuck to the back of a dollar bill, unbenownst to said tooth fairy. precious daughter was bewildered. i told her she must have gotten it from her tooth fairy bank and didn't realize a piece of paper was on the back (luckily she didn't pay too much attention to the piece of paper and just brought it to me right away). boy, if it had been my oldest, the gig would have been up.

or maybe i should just blame tundra, since she is the tooth fairy after all.

lady.cordelia said:
or maybe i should just blame tundra, since she is the tooth fairy after all.

This is true. On my last trip to my parents house, I brought back my tooth fairy wand. Now you can tell your kitties that you know the tooth fairy.

I know the tooth fairy too. Yay me.

Here's my bit of randomness. My mom has been very cranky lately and today she grounded me for a week. Yay me. (sarcastic this time) Now I was supposed to spray for weeds today, but instead I sprayed her flower garden! :D They're already dying because of our nonexistent rain of late. Watering them every night had become a chore too, so I now I have one less chore and 30 more minutes to surf the forum.

Vespertilio91 said:
Here's my bit of randomness. My mom has been very cranky lately and today she grounded me for a week. Yay me. (sarcastic this time) Now I was supposed to spray for weeds today, but instead I sprayed her flower garden! :D They're already dying because of our nonexistent rain of late. Watering them every night had become a chore too, so I now I have one less chore and 30 more minutes to surf the forum.

That's really low. Even for you.

tundra said:
That's really low. Even for you.
You haven't lived in the same house as I have for the last 15 years. My mother is enough that people have moved from our block because she is there. All my friends make fun of her. She is the bitch of the town and she thinks that everyone loves her. She gets mad at something (like she did before she grounded me which she did when I was trying to say I was sorry for something that I shouldn't have needed to apologize for) and yells at anyone in hearing distance just to make herself feel better. And these little yelling binges last a couple days at least. Don't tell me that I've gone really low, because you'd be doing worse. I guarantee it.

And I did spray the weeds first. I only sprayed one flower pot, geez.

just sounds a bit passive aggressive! my husband, when he was much younger than you are now, though, was ticked off at his dad about something, so he filled his gas tank with dead leaves and ruined their engine. one of his more extreme passive aggressive moments. he thought, "so there!" well, so there his butt. he probably couldn't sit for a week!

Mine isn't that bad. She didn't even figure it out. She just yelled at me for not watering that plant well enough. I'm only 15, how young was he?

I have the worst ear ache in the history of my existence..an outer and middle ear infection...which is very unusual (apparently)...the doc was quite impressed. (Yes, lady.c I went to the doctor. And I asked about a physical. Are you proud?)
But the most annoying part about it (aside from pain) is having to eat every 4 hours when I take meds. Who eats every 4 hours? I don't want to eat when I jolt awake in the middle of the night when they wear off either. It's ruining my grad student lifestyle of eating poorly. I actually cooked last night. This must stop.

next time ask for a good ole shot of bicillin or rocephin that'll knock it out with no need to eat.

oh, and i'm proud of you!;)

get simalison's ear infection/ache drops. they are homeopathic and they are great. wonderful at quick pain relief.

Try dripping sweet oil in your ear with an eye dropper. Lie with your infected ear up and let it bubble and fizzle. After about two minutes, flip your head over a sink and let the infection drain out. It always helps with my earaches.

Cooking isn't so bad. I actually like to do it....when we have food in my pantry. :D

I'm changing the subject...again. I hate to wash stuff. Right now my sheets are in the dryer...and it just buzzed. Got to go and get them folded before they wrinkle or my mom will have a heart attack...or at least a stroke.

Back