• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

Vespertilio91 said:
I'm changing the subject...again. I hate to wash stuff. Right now my sheets are in the dryer...and it just buzzed. Got to go and get them folded before they wrinkle or my mom will have a heart attack...or at least a stroke.

I really hate when I put the sheets in the washer and forget to transfer them to the dryer. Then I sleepily wander into my bedroom, only to find a naked bed. :mad:

Mattyj said:
I really hate when I put the sheets in the washer and forget to transfer them to the dryer. Then I sleepily wander into my bedroom, only to find a naked bed. :mad:

At least it wasn't the shower curtain. I did that two days ago.

I'm so sorry! If I knew that's what they were looking for, I would have had my friends in California stuff a Browning in your trunk. :D

Vespertilio91 said:
I'm so sorry! If I knew that's what they were looking for, I would have had my friends in California stuff a Browning in your trunk. :D

Right. Good luck finding my car. Stanford has the second largest campus in the world.

tundra said:
Sure thing. Although..I haven't driven on the..you know..*other*..side before.
:eek: God darn it tundra, you know I love that car, you give me back those keys..oi! Come back! Noooooooo....

Gem said:
:eek: God darn it tundra, you know I love that car, you give me back those keys..oi! Come back! Noooooooo....

I'm causing a traffic jam, not accident with how slow I'm going. Alright. I'll pull over. I may as well use my bike anyway. Although, I must say I really don't like riding bikes.

tundra said:
I know. Ew. It did take 3+ years to do it though. I just hope I noticed it on the first day. I would hate to think I was using it and didn't notice.

I would like to amend this statement. I took this jar of vaseline from my parent's storage room 3+ years ago. Upon conversing with my mother, I have discovered those jars may have been purchased as early as 1985. And so. It takes many many years for vaseline to become rancid.

Back