• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Raven, you are back!!!!^&^

Thank you, both Halo & Ell. It's good to be back.

I was going to dig up our hockey thread Ell, but I'll just tell you here. I'm sorry that my prediction about the Flames fell flat. I'm sure that Canada is holding it's head high though. Afterall, I would imagine 3/4 of the Lightning team is from Canada anyway. I'd be very proud if I were in your skates. :cool:

I can't wait 'til next season!

RaVeN

Thanks, RaVen. It would have been cool if the Flames had won - but wasn't unhappy about the Lightning winning.

Glad to see Andreychuk win a Cup at his age. They're an all-round classy team.

Hope there IS a next season. :(

Ell

Ell said:
Glad to see Andreychuk win a Cup at his age.

I've got to admit, that was a long overdue. It was like Ray Borque all over again.

You're right about next season as well. It looks like the European teams are going to clean up this year.

At least I'll still have hockey in my town though. :D

RaVeN

Hi Raven, welcome back!! Have you catch up reading book while you are away? If yes, how many books you had read?

H Kaz, and thank you.
Has everyone gone avatar crazy around here?

Actually, I didn't find as much time for reading as I would've liked. I'm half way through George R.R.Martin's "A Game of Thrones" right now. A nice little read of about 700 pages.

Some chocolate infested wench suggested it. I give it a thumbs up...and the book's not too bad so far either. :D

Good seeing you again!
RaVeN

Yeah, why not you change your avatar? If you want to. I think we change it for our reason. I am sick of my old avatar and thought why not to change it. Just feel like refreshing.

Maybe you're right Kaz. Do you think an angel would suit me as well? :D I'll have to do some searching and see if I find anything I like.

BTW, what are your thoughts on Angels and Demons so far?

RaVeN

Yay, its Raven!!!

<Does a little dance involving several props, including a badger and an avocado>

Good to have you back, Renegade!!

Phil

Throw in a few turnips and some jello and I think you've found yourself a new dance partner.

You knew I couldn't stay away from your ass for long, didn't you Phil? :eek:

It's excellent seeing you man!

RaVeN

Thank you Master.

There is a subtle difference isn't there? Hardly fekkin noticeable actually. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Thank you Master.

There is a subtle difference isn't there? Hardly fekkin noticeable actually. :D

RaVeN
You never gave me a thanks, I was happy to see you come back! *Sulks and bursts into tears* :p

RainbowGurl said:
You never gave me a thanks, I was happy to see you come back! *Sulks and bursts into tears* :p
And so it begins. Only been back a day and already we have tears and recriminations. Shame on you RaVeN. Shame on you.

You're back? YAY! Its so great to have you back, Raven! :D

I thought maybe you were just popping in for a short visit, good to have you sticking around again!

RainbowGurl said:

Awwww, don't cry little Gurl. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I did kinda give a generic "Hi" on post 11 and a "thank you" on #17. Besides, I was too stunned, watching you dance, to really say anything at the time :eek:

And we all know how jealous Wabbit gets. :(

RaVeN

Raven, well my welcome back isn't as saucy as Litany's, but WELCOME BACK! Course, I didn't know you were gone, because I was gone, and then I came back, but you weren't here, and then someone accused me of being you, or of you being me, or something like that, and now, you're back, and so am I, but you've been sporked and I haven't, so nyah on that one. :p

Back