• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Purchased/Borrowed

Trawling charity shops in Durham today I bought:

The Bum's Rush by G.M Ford (Crime)
The Stolen Child by Keith Donahue(Fantasy)
Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver(Neolithic Fantasy!)

Spirit Fox - Mickey Zucker Reichert & Jennifer Wingert

I was just talking about that book with Lenny the other day. I didn't know whether or not I should get it. I found a very nice hc copy at my used bookstore but passed. Please let me know if you liked it.
I enjoyed most of the stories in Just After Sunset. I'd say go for that used copy if you see it again.

Goodwill hunting.....and it was good.:cool:

David Baldacci; Stone Cold
Robert Coles; The Moral Intelligence of Children
Larson & Anstutz; A Handbook on youth violence and gangs.

The third one has definitely been interesting. I recognize a lot of the "gang signs" in clothes and shoes where I work.

Reading "The Watchman," by Chris Ryan. And picked up two books from the library,Reginald Hill's "On Beulah Height." and H.R.F. Keating's "A Detective Under Fire."

I am about to commence with Reginald Hill's The Price of Butcher's Meat.

Sent my husband to a friends to talk about sports and motorcycles so I have the night to myself. A nice bottle of Merlot and a slice of pepperoni pizza with anchovies complete's my day.

I am about to commence with Reginald Hill's The Price of Butcher's Meat.

Sent my husband to a friends to talk about sports and motorcycles so I have the night to myself. A nice bottle of Merlot and a slice of pepperoni pizza with anchovies complete's my day.

MMYAP. Let me know how you like the book

Back