• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Purchased/Borrowed

Beauty and the Beast - Hannah Howell
The Inhuman Condition - Clive Barker

Borrowed from the library:
Death of a Musketeer - Sarah D'Almeida

Civility - Manners, Morals, and the Etiquette of Democracy by Stephen L. Carter.
He also has a book called Integrity.

The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason
Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende

Daughter of Fortune is wonderful. It was one of those books I found at a library sale and promptly forgot about for a year or two til I found myself with nothing to read. You'd think I'd learn; I find more great books that way...it's as if they improve by 'fermenting' on my bookshelf, waiting for me to remember their existence. Enjoy.

The Piano Tuner looks interesting as well. Might have to add this one to the list..

Latro in the Mist by Gene Wolfe
The Reserve by Russell Banks
April 1865 by Jay Winik
The House of Mitford by Jonathan Guinness w/ Catherine Guinness
Caught by Harlan Coben
The Main by Trevanian
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts

Latro in the Mist by Gene Wolfe
The Reserve by Russell Banks
April 1865 by Jay Winik
The House of Mitford by Jonathan Guinness w/ Catherine Guinness
Caught by Harlan Coben
The Main by Trevanian
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts

April 1865 has been on my list for several years..I probably should bite the bullet(pardon the pun) and just read it.

Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray . Graphic Novel (Har!) illustrated by I.N.J Culbard, adapted by Ian Culbard.

Intelligence by Susan Hesler.

The Illustrated Brief History of Time and The Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking (2 vols in 1)

Back