• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Robert Ludlum; The Bourne Identity

SFG75

Just wrapped this one up last night and absolutely loved it! I really enjoyed how a lot of characters on the side suddenly died when their expertise or advice was needed. Not only that, but there was a random nature to it, allies of Carlos and other nefarious individuals were not immune from being rubbed out. The action was definitely fast paced and it was a good page turning book. Interestingly, this book was voted the second best spy thriller of all time after a John Le Carre novel.

:D

Good choice,i suppose Woody Allen was to old.

Danny is specialized in the headbutt in the ....

Seriously,is the book close to the movie?

:D

Good choice,i suppose Woody Allen was to old.

Danny is specialized in the headbutt in the ....

Seriously,is the book close to the movie?

I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen the movie. I'll have to rent it this weekend and put on my critical hat.

LOL-I can just imagine the movie with Woody Allen. I would feature Bourne dining at the houses of his rich friends, who are all divorced, and who are all neurotic. It would be great.:lol:

I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen the movie. I'll have to rent it this weekend and put on my critical hat.

LOL-I can just imagine the movie with Woody Allen. I would feature Bourne dining at the houses of his rich friends, who are all divorced, and who are all neurotic. It would be great.:lol:

Don't give hollywood any more ideas.All those Scary Movie crap is annoying.

The movie is nothing like the book. I wish I had read the book first so that I was not disappointed by the lack of "excitment" that the movie invoked but the novel lacked (in my opinion).

Back