• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stitch 'n Bitch - Debbie Stoller

Oh how nice, the ads at the bottom here have lots of knitting links :D And at the top Animal Crossing. That'll be the Badgers fault.

I've never met any badgers in Animal Crossing. There was a weird pink octopus thing called Marina, but never a badger.

Oh how nice, the ads at the bottom here have lots of knitting links :D And at the top Animal Crossing. That'll be the Badgers fault.

So you're saying our latest scapegoat is a Badger? I'll have to go off and think about this one:D But it is nice to know who to blame from now on;) I suppose next you'll be telling us the Badger knits too...Man, I love this place!

Indeed. I am a complete stranger to all here.

Oh, I must remember to go and say congrats to Stewart for becoming a mod. I've never met him either, but I'm sure he's a very nice chappy.

Indeed. I am a complete stranger to all here.

Oh, I must remember to go and say congrats to Stewart for becoming a mod. I've never met him either, but I'm sure he's a very nice chappy.

That would be great, but here, take this raincoat before you do that..there's been a bit of poo flying today..

I once knew a Badger. She could dance really well. All she did was dance and dance and dance. I wonder if she ever did wear herself out.

Back