• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Su Ridley: Unnatural Justice

Kelvi

Has anyone read this book by Su Ridley, This was the first crime book i had ever read and i really enjoyed it, with fast action. :)

I think it'd be better if you talk more about the book.
coz I found nothing about it in amazon.com!

It's on the UK Amazon site. It's published by Kenton Publishing who, when you visit their website, say absolutely nothing about publishing. They do, however, tell you everything about this book. My suspicious nature would say that this looks like one to avoid.

I never understood the idea of having another amazon site in a british version!

since it didn't make a fuss, I don't expect to find it in my local bookstore.

My suspicious nature would say that this looks like one to avoid.
it didn't interest me also.

xBasx said:
I never understood the idea of having another amazon site in a british version!

One, we have different pricing structures in the UK and a different currency. We have different - and usually better - covers, so effectively the different sites are selling different editions. Different postage, etc.

It's not that it didn't interest me, it's the fact that the supposed publisher has nothing to say for themselves on their site but it is just all about this one book and about this one author. Where's all their other books? Their other authors? It makes me suspicious that the book is some sort of vanity project.

Stewart said:
One, we have different pricing structures in the UK and a different currency. We have different - and usually better - covers, so effectively the different sites are selling different editions. Different postage, etc.

It's not that it didn't interest me, it's the fact that the supposed publisher has nothing to say for themselves on their site but it is just all about this one
book and about this one author. Where's all their other books? Their other authors? It makes me suspicious that the book is some sort of vanity project.

Factor in the way no one here has spoken up for(or against) this book, and I have to wonder about it as well.

xBasx said:
I think it'd be better if you talk more about the book.
coz I found nothing about it in amazon.com!

All i am reading on this thread is moaning about a book they have never read, Just go out and buy it and read it for yourselfs instead of wandering why, why there is nothing writen by the author on amazon.

It starts off in cambridge england about a amarican politicians son and and later drews the police to Tilbury Dock about drugs.

Thats all i am going to tell you Read it yourself and if you don't like it you can have a good moan about it .

Stewart said:
Based on the extract on self-published Su's....I mean Kenton Publishing's site...I think I can declare that it's rather rubbish, to my mind.

How can you call a book rubbish when you only read 34 pages, If i say i don't like a book i at least read half the book. :rolleyes:

I have a nature that after reading the first 10-15 pages of a book I'll decide if I want to read it or not. I will not read a book that I'm happy with in patches. There are just too, too many books around that will have me hooked from start to finsh, to bother messing around with books that only half intrest me...

Kelvi said:
How can you call a book rubbish when you only read 34 pages

Because the writing style is nothing special - indeed, generic - and not what I would want to waste my time reading. I pushed myself through those 34 pages because there was nothing special even in the early ones.

Back