• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

This was the first Survivior where any of the final 4 would have been OK with me to be the final winner. Danni and Steph probably were the 2 most deserving for the final 2 except that Rafe played a good game. I would have liked for all of the final 4 to be a winner. :)

Congrats to Danni for taking it all home.

Danni and Steph cleaned up reeeaaallll good! Judd was still acting like an asshat on the reunion show. Danni definitely benefited from her long, skinny legs in that last challenge. If Rafe hadn't made that simple mistake he might've won it all.

I still can't believe that Steph didn't point out all of Judd's lies when he was ripping her. I sure would have thrown that in his face. I was rooting for Steph or Rafe.:(

lenny nero said:
Danni definitely benefited from her long, skinny legs in that last challenge. If Rafe hadn't made that simple mistake he might've won it all.

I was thinking the same thing. It looked easy when she was doing it. I felt so bad for Steph. She tried SO hard and wanted to win SO badly!

Ok, now I'm ready for the next season. lol I don't know what I'm going to do on Thursday nights til the next one starts up! Grrr!!! lol

Pho-tog said:
I'm suffering from Survivor withdrawals already!

LOL-My wife is a huge survivor buff. I can't remember the times that I've recorded the show for her as she was at work, and of course, the countdown adn pre-show hype when they would release a list of who was on the island. Oh dear, thank goodness it's over!.:rolleyes: ;)

SFG75 said:
LOL-My wife is a huge survivor buff. I can't remember the times that I've recorded the show for her as she was at work, and of course, the countdown adn pre-show hype when they would release a list of who was on the island. Oh dear, thank goodness it's over!.:rolleyes: ;)

lol She sounds like me. When I had my son, I wasn't sure if I was going home on a Thursday or if I had to stay another day... I told the nurses that if I had to stay Thursday night, not one of them was to even so much as come near my room for ANY reason during Survivor! lol They thought I was crazy. lol Fortunately, I got to go home. So the hubby brought the basinette down near where I was sitting so the baby was near me AND I could watch my Survivor.

I have all 3 of the seasons that were released on DVD. :) Hoping for more!!! lol

Danni was smokin' hot at the reunion... but I already knew she was beautiful before the show started. :p
Libra6Poe said:
For Lenny & MotoKid
I hope y'all enjoy it!

image14842.jpg

Pictured: Danni

I can't believe that they ate that chicken! I thought it was horrible and disrespectful. I certainly wouldn't have done that. I wouldn't want anyone disrespecting my religion, so why would I do that to someone else? They may as well have spit in the faces of those Mayan people. Ugh.

I'm glad Danni won though. She's who I was cheering for the whole time.

Judd was pretty harsh (or as he put it "brutally honest" :rolleyes: )...
To Danni: Go to confesion... do you rollerblade or ice skate?... 'coz you skated through this whole thing...

And all the stuff he said to Stef wasn't pretty either. It's funny though 'coz yeah, he's a liar too.

It seems like everyone would already know who the winner was before the live show. Between the time of the last meeting and the live show, they could just ask each other who they voted for and figure it out.

I wish the Survivor online site showed who voted for whom. Does anyone know?

Also, I missed a few episodes in the beginning. What were they talking about with Blake "Golden Boy" and his girlfriend? He said something about her? :confused:

Hmm... I guess that's it.
Oh yeah, if I were Danni, I would've done the same thing and chose to keep Stef too... afterall, like Rafe said... Stef tried really effing hard in that endurance test.

Stephaine was the master manipulator and I was tired of her boo-hooing! Rafe played the best but he's too crazy to give up the money and title of Sole Survivor. I disagreed with Rafe thinking Cindy should've given them all a car but was proud of him for not eating the chicken. I thought they were going to get sick eating it, it wasn't cleaned out...eww!
Hubby & I are always anxious for the next season...dang another 3 months? Will have to watch late night reruns of previous Survivors now!

Libra, if I'm not mistaken, I believe they're all under contract and aren't allowed to discuss who they voted for. And here is where you can see who voted for whom. It shows a chart of the whole show's voting history.

Edited to add... Whoops, that wasn't for the final vote.. Looking for that for ya.

I don't know who it was, but I enjoyed the guy who called the rest of them "scumbags" when they evicted him.:D Everyone knows that deception is part of the game, yet, he felt as if it was sooooo wrong that he should be on the other end of it.:rolleyes: I loved watching that part of the final show...and yes I watched it....because of the wife.

SFG75 said:
I don't know who it was, but I enjoyed the guy who called the rest of them "scumbags" when they evicted him.:D Everyone knows that deception is part of the game, yet, he felt as if it was sooooo wrong that he should be on the other end of it.:rolleyes: I loved watching that part of the final show...and yes I watched it....because of the wife.

lol It was Judd who said that. And what cracks me up about it is that he was a liar, too. Got that clue to the immunity idol and LIED his ass off to everyone else as to where it was. And then Gary saw him out in the woods looking for it and he was looking up and not down like he told everyone else to do. lol It's that famous double standard... He can lie to everyone else, just as long as they don't lie to him. Or trick him in this case. lol I cracked up watching him be voted out!

When they were at the swimming hole, Blake, started yammering on and on about how drunk he used to get when he was in a frat and then he started talking about how his current girlfriend is hot and described her boobs in detail. One of the women, I forget who, would ask him questions to keep him going, because they were all getting sick of hearing him. He got voted out that episode too.

Final Votes

Found it on Survivorfever.net

Bobby Jon Drinkard - Danni
Cindy Hall - Danni
Gary Hogeboom - Danni
Jamie Newton - Danni
Judd Sergeant - Danni
Lydia Morales - Danni
Rafe Judkins - Stephenie

whoo hoo!

Back