• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

I'm not ready for it to be over, though!!!!! I'm going to suffer through withdrawals til the next season starts!!! Grrrr.

I dunno about Lydia, she's pretty cunning, if you ask me. And what a hypocrite Judd is, blasting the others for lying to him. I can't wait to see what he says and what is said to him at the final vote.

Hmmm... I'm hoping Lydia goes. But cajunmama is right, she is pretty cunning. I mainly hope she goes cuz I play that Fantasy League on cbs' website and she's one of the people that I DON'T have on my team. lol And yea, it'll definately be interesting to see what Judd has to say at the final tribal.. Cuz no matter who makes it to the final 2, he's going to be pretty pissed off at whomever they are!

I'd like to see Rafe or Steph win.

Pho-tog said:
And yea, it'll definately be interesting to see what Judd has to say at the final tribal.. Cuz no matter who makes it to the final 2, he's going to be pretty pissed off at whomever they are!
I think he'll get his own deciet shoved back in his face, too.

cajunmama said:
I think he'll get his own deciet shoved back in his face, too.

Without question! I think it's going to be a very exciting final tribal!! I'm looking forward to it for that and that alone (I don't want Survivor to end yet!) I'm also curious what Jamie's going to have to say.... He got pretty psycho for a bit there... I wonder if he's going to go off at tribal! I'm curious as to what Gary's going to say, too. I wonder if he's FINALLY going to admit to who he is. Funny thing, I now want to drive to Grand Haven to see if I can see him around anywhere!! lol It's only about 45 minutes or so from my house. And my cousin was telling me that her aunt went to high school with him and had a crush on him!! lol

I'm thinking Lydia or Danni will be next. I guess because it seems like they're in the minority and that Stef, Rafe, and Cindy still hold on to their alliance. :shrug: I don't know.

I'm with L6P on this one. It's going to be Lydia or Danni, preferably Lydia. Oh, and I want to beat Steph's Guido boyfriend in the head with something heavy.

Well, didn't see that coming... until the car thing came up.
What would you guys do? For me, it's hard to say unless the situation presented itself to me. I'd like to think I'd give up mine for the many of others. You know? But who knows when you're in that kind of position.

But it was in poor taste for Cindy to go on and on and on about her car when she got back. It was pretty stupid. How could she think that they would be okay with that?

"I'll be thinking of you guy when I'm looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car" ... nice. :p

I'm still for Danni and Rafe.

I'm not sure WHAT I would have done put in Cindy's situation... I'd like to say that I would have passed on a car for myself so that 4 others could have one... But then again, I'd also say that I'd keep it for myself, too. She had a point when she said that there are NO guarantees in the game and had she gave them the cars instead, there's no guarantee that they would have kept her around after having done so. Something like that is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation!

Definately didn't see that coming, though. With all the talk of voting Danni off, I thought for sure she was going to be the one to go! But this is Survivor...Ya never know what's going to happen 'til it happens!!

Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out in the finale!

The next immunity challenge will be sooooo important and will make the winner of it a very sought after alliance.

I would have given the cars to the others and had faith in the goodness of my fellow human beings that if I didn't win the million, the winner would return the favor and buy me a car. And if not, oh, well. :rolleyes:

But it was in poor taste for Cindy to go on and on and on about her car when she got back. It was pretty stupid. How could she think that they would be okay with that?

Most definitely!!!!

I thought for sure that Cindy was going. Is this the first all female final 4 in Survivor? Usually the last challenge is an endurance contest where they all stand around for hours. I don't think Lydia is up for that. Unless there is a deal made between 2 of them, it's gonna be a contest between Steph, Danni, and Cindy. And if I had to bet on which 2 would be the strongest to win, it would be Steph and Cindy.

lenny nero said:
I thought for sure that Cindy was going. Is this the first all female final 4 in Survivor? Usually the last challenge is an endurance contest where they all stand around for hours. I don't think Lydia is up for that. Unless there is a deal made between 2 of them, it's gonna be a contest between Steph, Danni, and Cindy. And if I had to bet on which 2 would be the strongest to win, it would be Steph and Cindy.

What show are you watching ??

D'oh! I messed up, I meant Rafe. I'm never doing crystal meth again! Anyway, in the previews for the finale I could've swore I saw Rafe with the immunity necklace on. Did anyone else notice this?

lenny nero said:
D'oh! I messed up, I meant Rafe. I'm never doing crystal meth again! Anyway, in the previews for the finale I could've swore I saw Rafe with the immunity necklace on. Did anyone else notice this?

You're still not making sense. I didn't see Rafe with the immunity necklace and meth isn't good for you, messes with your brain....you should try brain booster pills!:p

Maybe it was an old clip Lenny... TV does lots and lots of editing to throw you off... especially shows like this, the apprentice, etc...

And I guess you meant:
I thought for sure Rafe was going. I thought this would be the first all female final 4 in Survivor. For the finale, usually the last challenge is an endurance contest where they all stand around for hours. I don't think Lydia would be up for that. Unless there is a deal made between 2 of them, it's gonna be a contest between Steph Danni, and Rafe. And if I had to bet on which 2 would be the strongest to win, it would be Steph and Cindy (if Cindy hadn't been eliminated). :p

I think Rafe may win. Bet Lydia will be the first eliminated (I don't know how the finale works though.) :shrug: my guess is the winner will either be Stef or Rafe. But I want Danni or Rafe to win.

Back