• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

I've been watching Survivor for only a few seasons but... for me this season is topping out as "most people telling complete (and sometimes unneccesary) lies." Does anyone else feel the same way?

This is my first time watching Survivor... and yeah, it does seem that (I mean, compared to other shows where lying/cheating is involved).

Hey, I'd tell a lie or two for a million bucks. But I do think that Judd's litle lie about the location second immunity idol will come back to bite him in the a**.

cajunmama said:
Hey, I'd tell a lie or two for a million bucks. But I do think that Judd's litle lie about the location second immunity idol will come back to bite him in the a**.

I thought the same exact thing.....The rest of them are going to find out about it and vote him right out!

Sad to see Gary go, I was pulling for him.:( He did a good job of keeping his past a secret, even if Danni knew.
But I do think that Judd's litle lie about the location second immunity idol will come back to bite him in the a**.
I loved when Gary called him out on this during the tribal. I hope Judd goes soon, he gets on my nerves.

I'm totally bummed that Gary left! I really liked him the most.
I was so surprised to see that everyone voted him off, including Danni. :eek:

I wish Judd had gone home. I'm glad Gary outted Judd's secret about the idol.

It's funny, before they voted, wasn't Judd saying something about how you can't get too personal 'coz afterall it is a game and you have to vote people off? And then he just acts like a baby, takes it personally, and calls everyone a scumbag. :rolleyes: I'm glad he's gone.

Lenny, I'm definitely for Danni. I don't like Stef. She takes everything too personally. Like, when Lydia smashed her pots last week and when Danni traded places with her tonight. She has so much attitude and it shows in her facial expressions.

I love Steph, Her and I are totally alike. I want her to win. If not, I'd love to see Rafe go all the way!

I'm glad Judd left, what an ass! I'm pulling for Steph and Danni now in the final 2. I must confess to sinful thoughts when I saw Danni doing cartwheels.

lenny nero said:
I'm glad Judd left, what an ass! I'm pulling for Steph and Danni now in the final 2. I must confess to sinful thoughts when I saw Danni doing cartwheels.

Those sinful thoughts were blocked out by the camera:p

However, I have sinful thoughts about Jeff "Probe me" Probst! hahah

I think I would like to see steph and Danni make it to the final 2 although Rafe is also one of my favorites. I will echo most of you, I am glad that Judd is gone, he doesn't deserve to be a final with his attitude.

Well I am for Steph and Rafe in the final 2. I have always liked Steph since the first time she was on and I was thrilled to see her back:)

I have missed the two weeks before this week:( So I have no clue what is going on with how many of them have acted but I thought Judd was a total jerk last night and was glad they voted him off!

Those sinful thoughts were blocked out by the camera
Stupid camera!:p

I like Rafe as well. I wouldn't mind seeing him with either Steph or Danni, in the final 2. He's almost too nice, he seems to get genuinely upset when they vote someone off. It's good that someone who doesn't have the cutthroat mentality make it this far in the game. That's pretty rare.

I'd rather see Rafe or Danni make it... they seem like decent people. I don't like Steph, she's a big liar and she's really fake IMHO.

Hi, my name is Angie and I'm a Survivor junkie!!!!!! :) I've been watching it since it first came out. I missed only like the first 1 or 2 episodes of Borneo, and since then I've been hooked!! Everyone knows NOT to call me on Thursday nights between 8 and 9! Although last Thursday, I missed the 1st 30 minutes, but I went to my daughter's Xmas program at school, so that's alright. AND my dad burned it on DVD for me!! I have the 3 seasons that are on DVD and I want more!!! (Anyone know if they're coming out with more?)

Isabell said:
However, I have sinful thoughts about Jeff "Probe me" Probst! hahah

Me, too!! Those dimples!!!! I did hear, however, that the next season could possibly be his last... *sigh*

What time Sunday? (Central time?) Damn... it'll most likely interfere with Desperate Housewives and the Fox line-up. F---... I watch way too much TV. :(

Back