• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

Danni is soooooo skinny! If she lasts long I will be shocked. If I was one of the contestants, as soon as the words '11 miles thru the jungle' came outta Jeff's mouth, I would've said, 'where's the boat back!'. Ugh, the most grueling challenge yet. Yay, Steph! First time winning immunity! It's time to get the bra back! Was it me or has Bobby Jon bulked up since last season?

In every season to date hasn't the issue of drinking water been the first major obstical to overcome? That's why fire was so important. For boiling the water so they could drink it. Shouldn't every contestant know to hydrate the ever lovin' crap out of themselves right up to the last minute before they embark on the show?

I wonder if the guy who got stuck in the shoulder is suffering from some kind of poisening?

I wonder if the guy who got stuck in the shoulder is suffering from some kind of poisening?
I thought that at first too, but then they other guys started showing the same symptoms of dehydration(muscles locking up, dry heaves). I think that it's due to the 11 miles/24 hours thru the jungle with little water.

but why did the other team fair so much better? just better hydrated?

i was happy to see steph get on a team with some enthusiasm, but i don't think she has a hope in hell of making it. they will get rid of her simply because she is just so friggin' strong, physically and mentally.

Motokid said:
ah leckert...everyone has their embarrasing vice....Survivor is really pretty entertaining. I love watching all the idiots whine and cry about being lied to and being scammed by these total strangers they think are their friends. They are all doing the same thing...trying to lie, cheat, and steal thier way to a cool million dollars, yet they seem so amazed that they can get fooled themselves...great stuff....

That and the bouncing boobies....

There are boobies?

Why did my wife not ever tell me of this?

I certainly hope you weren't referring to the pictures when you said boobies... I don't think the chick on the right coud make one if she put her two together... A little disappointing, I must say!

I will leave you to your pathetic vice, Moto. As for me, I will watch reruns of Bay Watch! :D

but why did the other team fair so much better? just better hydrated?
I think they drank more water and their bods just may have weathered the trek better. I guess Steph and Bobby Jon will be up for the million dollars. I thought that they wouldn't be eligible to be voted out or win it. Go Steph!!

Lenny....it may be just you and I now....

what the hell did Steph do to her eyebrows....they look like clown eyebrows....very distracting....

It looks like she's waxed them into the shape of the McDonald's Arches.

I'm looking forward to this week to see if Hogeboom reveals his NFL past, since he was outed last week by Danni.

Can you believe how skinny Danni is? She can't last much longer.....there's no fat on her whatsoever.

McDonalds Arches... :D that's funny.....

Who's still watching? I AM!

Do you guys think that this really is the toughest Survivor ever, like Jeff is always saying? I think Africa could give this one a run for its money, remember how the Survivors were practically starving by the end of that one?

I think it is tougher cause most of the people on this one started out skin and bones and didn't have any fat to lose over the length of the contest.

I'm so glad Jamie was voted off... he scared me. He just went nuts on the show. He really let the game get to him. Ugh.

It was nice seeing Bobby Jon look a little normal.

If I were Stef or Danni, I would've been like Judd and went skinny dipping. :p

Libra6Poe said:
I'm so glad Jamie was voted off... he scared me. He just went nuts on the show. He really let the game get to him. Ugh.

It was nice seeing Bobby Jon look a little normal.

If I were Stef or Danni, I would've been like Judd and went skinny dipping. :p
Yeah, Jamie was getting a little freaked out, if you ask me. I would have probably skinny dipped, too, that mud probably got in places showering with a swimsuit couldn't have taken care of. But then again, I'm not that great to look at nekkid, so the guys wouldn't have been too excited :p .

If I were Stef or Danni, I would've been like Judd and went skinny dipping
You weren't the only person hoping for that! Of all the people there, Judd was the last person that needed to jump in nekkid.:eek:

Back