• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survivor: Guatemala

ah leckert...everyone has their embarrasing vice....Survivor is really pretty entertaining. I love watching all the idiots whine and cry about being lied to and being scammed by these total strangers they think are their friends. They are all doing the same thing...trying to lie, cheat, and steal thier way to a cool million dollars, yet they seem so amazed that they can get fooled themselves...great stuff....

That and the bouncing boobies....

i was gonna say, but then you added the last bit about the boobies and we all know that is the real reason. lol.

Guatemala Contestants: Danni & Morgan

For Lenny & MotoKid
I hope y'all enjoy it!

image14842.jpg
image14848.jpg

Pictured: Danni & Morgan

Jumpin' jehosaphet ......or how ever that's spelled.....get a load of the abs on Danni.....I still hold off on any specific comments about her until I see her in actual combat....but her abs give Steph's a good run for the money....her face almost has a Raquel Welch look doesn't it.....

I may have to tape show and view it tomorrow.....that's goin' to be a tough one....but my schedule tonight is pretty packed....damn kids....

i don't know, both those girls look a bit too thin, hunger gets most of them before anything else.

Morgan is definitely a little too cutesy in that picture....but Danni looks like a warrior princess.....ararrrrrgghghhghghhh.....

Danni looks hot, how old is she again? They are both really skinny. I'm looking forward to seeing how they cope with the lack of food. Thanks for the pic L6P!!! I hope you tune in this season!

lenny nero said:
Danni looks hot, how old is she again? They are both really skinny. I'm looking forward to seeing how they cope with the lack of food. Thanks for the pic L6P!!! I hope you tune in this season!

There's always a protein source isn't there.... :eek:

how much protein are we talking here, wasn't there a thread on that once?

anyway, i was wondering if anyone has survivor rituals? i usually spa while watching. so while the contestants are getting all stinky and dirty i usually mask and do my nails. anyone else?

what the hell was with all the puking? man, what a bunch of.... and yay steph i love her. but you think bobby jon would've gotten a hair cut. and i am sorry but danni, too freaking thin. now that brianna, she's a cutie. the farmer guy seems funny, laughed out loud at him falling with all those banana's. and the door man is a bit defensive. i like the nurse. and so far no real whack jobs, but it's early days.

He was hot til he opened his mouth and actually spoke. That accent, jeez!
Awww... this was my first time hearing his accent.. it was kind of cute...it wasn't too redneck, it was a cute country drawl.. :eek:

Well, so this was my first episode of Survivor, ever! It was pretty good.
I agree with Jenn about Danni... she really was too thin... thinner that how she is in that pic. I'm surprised.

The water puking was pretty gross.. ugh. And Bobby Jon definitely needs to do something about his hair (he looked pretty thin).. bummer about the whole dehydration thing.

Actually....I thought this looked like the most boring season of Survivor yet...maybe my expectations were running too high, or the first show was just to physical for all the emotional bullcrap to enter into the picture.....

Danni....buttah face....
Brianna....looked pretty good, but needs more camera time....

If things don't get movin next show I could easily start missing a show here or there and not care too much......

Back