• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tattoos and Piercings

Barbed wire on the upper left arm-probably will get another one, though I'm conflicted as to which I should get next.

ricky said:
you won't get one jenn....you can can give birth to 2 children, and yet, the minute that needle comes close to you..you're a gonner!! you know, i know....who you kiddin'!

i know i know. but i think i can do it. i will email you what i am thinking of. i thought i wanted to get something really personal and meaningful, but i think your face tattooed on my ass might be a bit much don't you? now i think i will just get something i think is beautiful.

jenngorham said:
i know i know. but i think i can do it. i will email you what i am thinking of. i thought i wanted to get something really personal and meaningful, but i think your face tattooed on my ass might be a bit much don't you? now i think i will just get something i think is beautiful.

what my face tattooed on your tush isn't beautiful??

jenngorham said:
but i think your face tattooed on my ass might be a bit much don't you? now i think i will just get something i think is beautiful.

That would be awesome! Then I could kiss you both at the same time!

:D

I have three tattoos but I am seriously considering more. I have one on my wrist that I want to "finish" by making it into a bracelet, I want to get one around my ankle and I think I want something on my back- probably something religious with my late father's initials worked into it. I'm just really picky about what I want. The ones on my wrist and ankle must be feminine and withstand the test of time and be acceptable in certain company if left uncovered. As picky as I am, I'll probably have to design them myself, like I designed my others. :rolleyes:

did the one on your wrist hurt a lot? i am considering something there, but i am worried about the pain.

jenngorham said:
did the one on your wrist hurt a lot? i am considering something there, but i am worried about the pain.
It is a small one, on the outside of my wrist ( my watch actually covers it up) and it didn't hurt at all, but when I get it finished, I'm sure it will hurt a bit when he gets to the inside, where the skin is more tender.

Lovely tat Ronny!
I love tattoos and piercings... too bad I don't have any (just two in each ear)...
I think I like guys with sleeves...
I would probably want something big like this:
MM-tat-edit.jpg

Masuimi Max has tattoos on her arms and on her back... both are very nice.
(I don't think my boyfriend would like it though) :(

I have always wanted a Tattoo on my shoulder of an angel or a fairy! I just havnt got round to doing it yet! My sister keeps putting me off saying how much it hurts!

Well it does hurt in some spots, when he hit a certain spot I almost jumped of the table, but it was harder for me to sit still that long. It was an awkward angle, I had to sit on the table one leg bent, one straight, he had to sit between and my leg or bottom kept falling asleep, so I was squirming all over.

Tattoos hurt depending on where they are. In places where the skin isn't that tender, or there's a lot of muscle underneath, it hardly hurts at all, but once you get close to bone or on the sensitive inside of a leg or arm, it can hurt a bit. But, speaking from experience, the beginning is most painful part. After the tattoo-ist has been going for a little while, your endorphines kick in and the pain dulls. Its mostly mind over matter. If you really want one, the pain is only a small part of it and then the tattoo is with you forever.

I've got my belly button and my nose pierced. I'm going this coming weekend to get my first tattoo. I'm going to get a dove on my left front hip. I'm really excited because I've wanted one for a very long time. :D

The tattoo/piercing/branding thread

So, do you have any of these? Barbed wire on the left bicep for me-use to have a nose ring, though took it out after I got a "real" job.:cool: Next thing? Probably the kids's intials on the backside of my arm in old english letters-who knows?:p

I have only got one piercing in each ear. I used to have my tounge pierced, but it closed over one day at school because I swallowed the barbell and had nothing to replace it with.

SFG75 said:
So, do you have any of these? Barbed wire on the left bicep for me-use to have a nose ring, though took it out after I got a "real" job.:cool: Next thing? Probably the kids's intials on the backside of my arm in old english letters-who knows?:p
My favorite tattoo of my own is on my right front hip. It is a sun, in the center of which, I took each of my children's first initials and blended them into a single "monogram". This is the design as I made it on my computer.

Oh i just got a new tattoo. Well i got it in July lol! Its on my ankle. Its just flowers but they are so nice. Hurt lots. Thats 3 i have now! Woo!

Back