• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The CONSPIRACY THEORY Thread

Serious discussion about any conspiracy theories

CONSPIRACY THEORY Topics of Discussion
9/11
Secret Societies: Skull & Bones, Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove
Mysterious Deaths: JFK-RFK-MLK-Malcolm X-Princess Diana-Stanley Kubrick-Senator Paul Wellstone
Health: Vaccines, AIDS, Cancer
Chemtrails
War: Operation Desert Storm, WWI/WWII, Vietnam
New World Order
Mind Control
Free Energy
North American Union
Virginia Tech Massacre
etc.....etc.....etc......

Even if only one CONSPIRACY THEORY were true which one would go for? I've always thought that the John Lennon one could have a bit of truth in it.:rolleyes:

Another one :)

I've got another one:
It was not Einstein who invented the relativity theory. It was his wife :D

And what about Dan's Brown idea that the youngest Apostel John is a woman? - BTW here is a link to this discussion

(Dan Brown is manipulating very professionally with all those well-known conspirancy theories, he's really good at them - I just wonder why people are taking it too seriously!)

I had many funny conspirancy theories in my mind... Never remember when I need them though...

No, really. My favorite is the one about the alien lizards. I was really stressed out one night and I drove up to Border's and sat down with one of those books. I had a good forty-minute laugh and then I felt loads better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke Obviously not the best source for anything but quick info. But it's pretty amusing.

There's one about the Virginia Tech massacre?

But in all honesty, I do believe that there was a conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination - I do believe the grassy knoll shooter theory. We studied it in History, and there is just too much evidence to counter the assertion that Lee Harvey Oswald did it alone.

There's one about the Virginia Tech massacre?

But in all honesty, I do believe that there was a conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination - I do believe the grassy knoll shooter theory. We studied it in History, and there is just too much evidence to counter the assertion that Lee Harvey Oswald did it alone.

The CIA killed him.

If you like that kind of thing, you might be interested in Rolling Stone's The Last Confession of E. Howard Hunt.

Hunt was a very interesting fellow, one who is implicated in a wide variety of things, from Che Guevara's death to Watergate. He is supposedly one of the "bums" that was photographed shortly after the assassination.

Loose Change, abc?

My current favorite conspiracy theory: AquaBlue is really an AI bot still in Beta development that created by the NSA and has escaped into the wild and has gotten into a list posting loop.

I don't really go for conspiracy theories.

But I do worry about stuff. The Patriot Act was unbelievably scary, the Real ID Act is upsetting too.
I wouldn't have so many qualms about it, because I kinda ride that fence between loving my civil liberties and saying 'well, *I* have nothing to hide' - but so much privacy has been taken away in the name of security - and security is still ABYSMAL.
So it's not hard to ask yourself why all these laws exist to make us more secure, and we obviously aren't more secure - it's pretty tempting to conclude that it's a big web of lies and that there "must be" some larger, nefarious plot.

When it's probably way more like, everything is a huge bureaucracy, the people in charge of our security aren't fanatical, they're just some schlub collecting a paycheck. And a giant team of schlubs collecting a paycheck isn't who you'd want, say, keeping a guy with explosive underwear off your plane.

Any conspiracy that can make the federal reserve look dark and exciting, has to be....hilarious.

Back