• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

Granted - but your head falls off instead (that sounds so mean!)

I wish i hadn't got up so late as its 12.35pm so i actually don't have time to do work!

Granted: but you were dreaming that you slept until 12:35, and now you awake at 3:35 p.m. :)p)

I wish that I could become the Communist Dictator of the World! (muahahaha!)

Granted: You are the Communist Dictator of the world..but oh look tundra has started a revolution and in a dramatic coup has thrown you into prison.

I wish I lived next door to the ghostbusters.

Granted - but then everyone else in the world gets money too and you give it all away just to be different

I wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Granted: But the flowers are filled with bees.

I wish my writer's block could go away. -_-

Granted, but now the ideas are coming to you so fast that you don't have time to write them down and you go crazy.

I wish I were a hot vampire chick with pale skin and long, black hair.

Granted: But you have to deal with 'Louis, Louis, still whining Louis' being your sire. Not the book's version, even. The movie's.

I wish I had a basket of fluffy kittens.

Granted: But you have to deal with 'Louis, Louis, still whining Louis' being your sire. Not the book's version, even. The movie's.

I wish I had a basket of fluffy kittens.

Granted: Only they are in the basket which is under someone's car tire.

I wish I had the world's best tasting pizza.

Granted: Only they are in the basket which is under someone's car tire.

I wish I had the world's best tasting pizza.

Granted: only that unfortunately you burn your tongue on the first bite and can't eat any more

I wish i was a little bit taller

Granted, but everyone makes their doorways lower so you're constantly smacking your head into them.

I wish I could play electric guitar.

You do, but batteries aren't included and it runs on a type of battery that won't be invented for one hundred years.

I wish I had a maid.

Granted, but she's old and complains all the time instead of doing any work.

I wish I had all my music back. (Computer crashed).

Granted, but it's all turned into bad rap songs (though is there any other kind) as soon as you try to listen to it.

*Puts arms around Rien to help her mourn the lost of her music*

I wish I could go to Egypt.

Granted: But you have to go along with 50 of the most annoying perfect-picture-capturing tourist ever.

I wish I had a car that ran better.

Granted, but you can't drive it because there's an impossiby enormous tree blocking the driveway and you now have to walk everywhere.

I wish that I had a baby dragon.

Back