• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

Granted: but you anger him and he gets you thrown out of his hotel room on the fifteenth floor by his security guards and then puts a restraining order on your mutilated body.

I wish I didn't have such big shoulders...

Granted - but then you are out of proportion and can't fulfill your life long dream of becoming a model.

I wish i could wish upon a star and it came true.

Granted, but even the bad wishes you make (I wish you would disappear, Mom!) will come true, and you'll be miserable when you can't take them back.

I wish I could get some SLEEP this week. :(

I want to just say granted and leave it at that because i know what its like to not be able to sleep, but thats not the game...

Granted - but you dream nasty dreams and hte sleeping wasnt worth it.

i dreamt i had a spider crawling up my arm last night and it bit me. it woke me up. Then i dreamed there was a tsunami and i had to escape. Scary.

I wish my uostairs neighbours were quiet old men rather than stupid noisy students.

granted. Now you must listen to all of their boring stories and pretend to enjoy looking at their endless pictures of grandchildren.

I wish it could be 70 degrees and sunny all year with snow on christmas only.

I wish that I could buy anything I wanted, and when I opened my wallet I always had the correct change to pay for it.

Granted - however.......you find that life isnt about material things and decide to give away all of your goods. But you then have a rubbish life as you can buy lots of stuff but you dont want it so you spiral and spiral out of control and end up in a mental hospital along with Micheal Jackson. Then at hte mental hospital people keep bugging you for change for the vending machine as you always seem to have change. You then get sooo pissed off that you go on a rampage and eventually end up murdering everyone inthe hospital and crown yourself queen of the Ant People of Bulgaria. You then declare war on Fiji where you are killed by a falling piano...

I wish i was good at public speaking.

Granted. But you can't stop speaking and end up embarrassing yourself.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of Pepsi.

Granted. But now your doctor put you on a no sugar low calorie diet and you are limited to water.

I wish the Cleveland Browns would win the Super Bowl. I don't think the highest power could grant that wish.

Granted, but they get rid of all their best players and you wind up hating them.

I wish that someone would make a movie of my life.

Granted, but after a new development with your country’s government it has been decided that the speed limit be lowered to 20 miles per hour, leaving you with a smokin’ hot car that you can’t go fast in.

I wish that I was 6 feet tall and thin like a supermodel.

You are, but men (and women if that is your boat) are to intimidated to date you.

I wish I lived somewhere that I was able to swim outside all year round.

Granted. But you find that while swimming is fun, you miss skiing terribly so much that you start going crazy and your family moves you back home and vow never to allow you leave again.

I wish I had an MP3 player.

Granted, but it's a crappy last-generation model with a slow scroll function and it doesn't have enough room for all of your songs.

I wish one of my books was published.

Granted: If by published you mean unedited, every copy typed out by you, by hand, on a type writer.

I wish I had every episode of Dr. Who, ever made.

Granted, but you play a parody of yourself so humiliating that you go crazy in your despair and go on a crusade with a bunch of right-wing Christian radicals, preaching about how the makers of the Simpsons are in league with the devil.

I wish that I owned a little fairy that granted all of my wishes.

Back