• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

stephiebaby said:
Doesn't everybody

Not the anti-Harry Potter Catholic mothers who think J.K. Rowling is teaching their children witchcraft. :D

Granted, but your main role in your first movie is as an elderly, senile, woman in a wheelchair. Your performance is spectactular, but you are then forever chased by old ladies trying to be you. They chase you until you are finally run over by a bus in the middle of New York and nobody ever notices that you were gone except the old ladies who killed you by accident. They start a stephiebaby cult that worships you, but all die of heart attacks and strokes within five years, and you are never remembered by anyone again.

I wish that I wouldn't repeat things I repeat things I say.

Granted, but then everyone on the planet loses partial hearing due to a massive shifting of the earth which creates a sonic boom heard 'round the world. This leaves everyone screaming "WHAT?!" constantly, and you are unable to ever get your point across, since you can't repeat yourself.

I wish a handsome, rich man would fall madly in love with me and sweep me off my feet.

Granted - but he turns out to be from the planet Zurgon :) and only wants you for your fertility. He brings you to his plant and makes you have baby after baby after baby until you burst.....Whats more is that the babies are half human half Zurgonite so can infiltrate earth and go undercover.So they take over the world and make all humans work in MacDonalds.

I wish i had finished my degree already.

Granted. Now you must work for a living and start from the bottom and work your way up (which isn't easy, trust me!) getting coffee and tea for the big wigs upstairs having no respect and never getting the acknowledgment you deserve.

I wish I had tickets to an Ohio State/Michigan game.:)

Granted, but the game sucks so bad that it was a total waste of money, and to top it all off, a fight started and you get punched in the face and go flying down the bleachers, and you are horribly disfigured for the rest of your life.

I wish Vespertilio was magically bound to do all that I can command, so I can then order him to do jumps repeatedly on one leg until I command him to stop.

Granted. Now you don't have anything to do in Study Hall and you sit and ponder your whole life until you are sooooo miserable that you wished you had homework or something to do.

I wish I could win at gin rummy, just once!!!!:eek:

I don't have a study hall, stephie, so :p

Granted. You have the winning hand but suffer a heart attack and die before you can yell "Gin!". :D

I wish I had a study hall. :D :D :D ;)

Granted, but somehow the school administrator makes an error in trying to work in a study hall for you and deletes all your classes. You aren't allowed to go to class and have to stay in a small, cramped room with only educational materials. Of course, your textbooks are gone. You're not in class anymore, remember? And when your friends graduate and go off to Harvard you will be either dong one of two things:
1) Beginning high school over again as a freshman because along with all your classes, all your records were deleted and the administration refuses to believe that you're actually a student.
2) Working at Taco Bell making burritos while trying to fill out an application for online courses so you can get an actual job.

I wish some nice person would give me a $100,000 gift certificate to Borders (US bookstore).

Granted, but, Borders goes bankrupt in a tragic stock market crash and you have a gift certificate worth nothing. :(

I wish I could win the lottery. (cliche I know, but it's true):eek:

Granted, but some crazy guy who believes he is psychic actually predicts the right numbers, and 1,000,000 people win the lottery like you, and you only win $1, which was less than what you paid for the ticket!

I wish stephiebaby would let me pm her back....

granted but now all you can do is PM her and you end up loosing your job/flunking out of school and your life is ruined.

I wish my income tax refund was already here!

Granted, but now you have to give it back in gas prices, natural gas bills and milk even (oh wait that's true). Maybe the country's leaders are evil!

I wish I had a Blackberry or Sidekick (phones) ?

Granted, but you're so famous and well-loved that your Sidekick is hacked and people relase all of your personal information, and those naughty pics you took with your boyfriend are among them...

I wish I had ice cream right now...

Granted, but your evil psycho mother grounded you again for no reason and you're stuck at home with nothing to do but watch your father snore on the couch.

I wish I wasn't getting sick right now. :(

I wish I wasn't getting sick right now.

Granted, but you'll end up getting sick just when you're getting ready to do something important/fun/insert adjective of choice here.

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.

Back