• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I think the second head will have a 'cameo', but I don't believe it'll be there for the entire film. It serves no extra purpose, and is really difficult to plausibly pull off in a film. Like I said, I do believe that the second head will make a short appearance.

I did see the third arm, though.

Cheers

Amazon had the premiere. The link should've led you to the first trailer for HHG online, ever.

Apparently they've moved it.

Cheers

Ashlea said:
Where's zaphods extra head? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I think you can see it for a little while in the scene where Zaphod's three arms are making him a drink.

Aren't the drink making scene and the head scene one and the same? There's a continuous action there, no?

I have to agree with Martin, the backgrounds are too different for it to be continuous.

Plus, the third arm is missing in the shot with the extra head (there's a sentence I'd never thought I'd write.)

Cheers

Back on topic, I always expected Zaphod to have 2 identical heads, all the time, and they are screwing it up. If they can pull off LOTR, Zaphod can have 2 heads. End of story.

Back