• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the make friends thread!

He said his photo was all over the place. Maybe you should engage your stalker genes and track it down. He doesn't cover his tracks well. There are little bunny footprints all over the infoweb.

Well, I think I've tracked you down. Which is handy coz all I need is my internet stalking badge and then I get my diploma of Scary Stalker Efficiency.

Good job I'm quite a friendly sort of a psychopath.

Litany said:
He said his photo was all over the place. Maybe you should engage your stalker genes and track it down. He doesn't cover his tracks well. There are little bunny footprints all over the infoweb.

Oohh, I'll try some stalking. >=)

Litany said:
Well, I think I've tracked you down. Which is handy coz all I need is my internet stalking badge and then I get my diploma of Scary Stalker Efficiency.

Good job I'm quite a friendly sort of a psychopath.

lol ok, where is it?

Regards
SillyWabbit

I'll still reluctant to commit myself, everything's been going pair shaped today, so it'll probably turn out I stalked the wrong person.

But...

I believe that in the summer of last year you were offered some self-employed work, but you were a bit worried about doing your own taxes. But you needed the job as you were saving up for something expensive.

However, this contradicts with a different result which says you're a chartered accountant. This would make you a bit more confident with taxes methinks.

Now, there are two addresses in London that pop up for your name. I know which one corresponds to the chartered accountant, from something else I found which listed his middle name. So, if you're telling the truth about living in London, you're either a chartered accountant, or you aren't. But that's only two addresses for me to check, so either way I'll be round on saturday for chocolate Hobnobs.

If any of this is correct, then you might want to reconsider how much info you give out on the infoweb, in case next time I do turn out to be a scary stalker.

Oh, and is there an Amazing Bunny Adventure 4 yet?

LOL

I'm NOT a chartered accountant!

BUT you might be right about the other one. REALLY impressed! Yeah, I was trying to get some money together. This guy was working for a charity and earn money by going door to door and trying to get people to donate. It sounded good but you had to put in a lot of hours AND... you counted as self employed!!! So maybe that is it :)

PM my address and i'll tell you if you are right :)

Now that IS scary!!! I hope you are not really a stalker coz you know where I live!!!! :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: Though you still don't have a piccy :p lol

SillyWabbit said:
PM my address and i'll tell you if you are right :)

Now that IS scary!!! I hope you are not really a stalker coz you know where I live!!!! :eek:
I'll have to send the address from home. I don't have access to my secret stalker tools from here.

you know what, i lost track of the story in this thread. lol so would anyone be kind enough to tell me what's going on? hehehe!!!

fluffy bunny said:
Suddenly I no longer feel unique :(

It's bad enough that we have a stalker among us, now Wabbit's dabbling in identity theft. :(

RaVeN
(never did trust his beady eyes) ;)

Back