• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the make friends thread!

lol

Well... Maybe the others will and I can't speak for them! I, personally, prefer to be anonymous. You notice I did not fill in any details in the "tell me about yourself" thread? :D I really don't see the point in seeing people. Why should I care what they look like? I have no interest in it or in anybody seeing me. Not that you are missing much :D lol

But... maybe I am just warped lol

Anyway, you CAN see me. Don't you see the bouncing fluffy bunny? THATS ME :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
lol

Well... Maybe the others will and I can't speak for them! I, personally, prefer to be anonymous. You notice I did not fill in any details in the "tell me about yourself" thread? :D I really don't see the point in seeing people. Why should I care what they look like? I have no interest in it or in anybody seeing me. Not that you are missing much :D lol

But... maybe I am just warped lol

Anyway, you CAN see me. Don't you see the bouncing fluffy bunny? THATS ME :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

haha, I can just imagine you jumping up and down.
yeah I remember you didn't put in details. argh! *strangles you*

SillyWabbit said:
Well... Maybe the others will and I can't speak for them! I, personally, prefer to be anonymous.

A man of mystery, eh? Well, you might want to remove your Yahoo link then. You do remember writing a profile for that don't you? ;)

A quick check tells me you did already. :eek: Well it's too late. I've already seen it. :D

Jonzey said:
why thankyou, I look forward to being your friend :)

And I already have a vibrator, but it seems rather impersonal... if you know what I mean. Much rather something more...realistic ;)

I think to answer that with the reply that comes to mind might be illegal in my State. ;)

RaVeN

Litany said:
A man of mystery, eh? Well, you might want to remove your Yahoo link then. You do remember writing a profile for that don't you? ;)

A quick check tells me you did already. :eek: Well it's too late. I've already seen it. :D

Talk about your basic stalker! ;)

WUN WABBIT WUN!! :eek:

RaVeN
(tell us what you found Litany) :D

RaVeN said:
Talk about your basic stalker! ;)

WUN WABBIT WUN!! :eek:

RaVeN
(tell us what you found Litany) :D

Oh. I see. So I'm a stalker, but you still want to know. Well this spork aint talking. It's between me and the Wabbit.

Litany said:
Oh. I see. So I'm a stalker, but you still want to know. Well this spork aint talking. It's between me and the Wabbit.

You might as well spill the juice Litany. You think Wabbit doesn't talk about you when you're not around? HA!

He was just telling me that the only thing kept between the 2 of you is his carrot :D

RaVeN

Well that's just rotten. I ought to take him to the vets and get them to do to him, what I've already had done to my bunnies. :mad:

Actually. I had another look, and it seems that all the Yahoo profiles have vanished, so perhaps it'll be back later. But maybe he'll have already snuck in and deleted it in the meantime. Who knows? I'll never spill the beans. I'm a pirate wench and we take our secrets to our watery graves. Or else sell them for biscuits. Whatever.

OMG! my very own personal stalker! What I always wanted... *sniff*

Do you have a dodgy looking mac? ( the coat and not the computer ) A battered old car that you can sit in with a thermos of stewed tea you sip while you watch me?

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: I just deleted my pic on Yahoo :p lol Actually my pic is all over the net on diff sites lol But im not telling what ones :D

SillyWabbit said:
OMG! my very own personal stalker! What I always wanted... *sniff*

Do you have a dodgy looking mac? ( the coat and not the computer ) A battered old car that you can sit in with a thermos of stewed tea you sip while you watch me?

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: I just deleted my pic on Yahoo :p lol Actually my pic is all over the net on diff sites lol But im not telling what ones :D

Too late, for t'is indelibly etch on my memory. Oh the pain. ;)

I can't help it if I'm nosy. I see a button and I press it. That's as complicated as my brain gets. Mmm, buttons.

All over the infoweb you say...hmm, a challenge.

You know. If I really was a stalker, you wouldn't half be scared right now. You're so easy to find, you're such a little forum slut aren't you?

Maybe I should become a stalker. When you have a special talent you shouldn't just let it go to waste.

SillyWabbit said:
Are you talking to me or stella? lol Ummm... punk!

Regards
SillyWabbit

No, I was talking to Stella.

I all ready threw out your picture. It got kinda...sticky :eek:

I need something fresh :)

That reminds me, did I ever give you back that pair of underwear that I borrowed? :D

RaVeN

Back