• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The official 2012 apocalypse thread

Pay attenetion to what justifies itself.

The 2012 calamity theory has been officially disproved by NASA. The Mayan calendar had to end at some point. I believe December ends sooner due to the fact that the sun was closer to earth during that period of time. The History channel is flooded with "philosophers" of whom spread false information due to a more then likely affiliation of some sort. First it was a tsunami, then an earthquake, then an alien invasion lol. Remember Y2K? Money was made in regards to certain merchants (sales such as bomb shelters, canned foods etc..). I watch and laugh as the books based on 2012 sell themselves due to the unnecessary fear and intrigue of humanity. The bottom line is that people should base their beliefs/opinions on facts and not speculations. NASA has provided you with facts, philosophers provide you with artificial speculations that are arguable not even real due to a potential affiliation.

I believe December ends sooner due to the fact that the sun was closer to earth during that period of time.

That's an interesting speculation, but of course the fact is that if the Earth was moving away from the sun that quickly, then the world really would be ending pretty soon - not to mention that our calendar wouldn't work either. Fortunately it's not. The difference is because the Mayans celebrated New Year's at the winter solstice - which by our calendar was December 21st then and is December 21st now - whereas we, being good Christians and scientists, celebrate it on January 1st since that's the feast of the Roman god Janus. :innocent:

The 2012 calamity theory has been officially disproved by NASA. The Mayan calendar had to end at some point. I believe December ends sooner due to the fact that the sun was closer to earth during that period of time. The History channel is flooded with "philosophers" of whom spread false information due to a more then likely affiliation of some sort. First it was a tsunami, then an earthquake, then an alien invasion lol. Remember Y2K? Money was made in regards to certain merchants (sales such as bomb shelters, canned foods etc..). I watch and laugh as the books based on 2012 sell themselves due to the unnecessary fear and intrigue of humanity. The bottom line is that people should base their beliefs/opinions on facts and not speculations. NASA has provided you with facts, philosophers provide you with artificial speculations that are arguable not even real due to a potential affiliation.

atheagileproductowner.files.wordpress.com_2012_08_captain_obvious.jpg

Your right beer good. And as for the zombie apocalypse, I'm going to try to get bitten by a spitter. Hopefully I will turn into one?

I wonder how much paperwork I have due on the 21st...the gov't has no mercy if it is late for any reason. Guess I'll try to get it all done by the 20th.

Back