• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The pointless Monday thread.

I had a beautiful weekend. Friday we had a whiskey "tasting". Saturday we woke up and kicked the stragglers out of the house, then drove to San Antonio, great place to visit btw, for my good friend's wedding, and we partied on their rooftop garden until 2 in the morning, and then straggled home to our incredibly great hotel, and drove home on Sunday.

Today, I got to work at 8:30, did some work from 10:30 until 12:30, took a 2 hour lunch, then stared blankly at the computer screen for the rest of the afternoon. Mondays are considered successful for me if no one calls me screaming, so by that standard it was a good day.

SillyWabbit said:
:D

Stella, you should have shoved them up her A-Hole! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

I wanted to, really bad!!! :mad: I'm still fuming a bit, but it's alright.

I wanted the form to slice up her big ass =X HAHA, bad Stella!

I think my Tuesday is going to suck more than my Monday. It was shaping up to be a good day. My boss is off, and my new laptop was dispatched yesterday. I was feeling all happy. I emailed the IT bod to ask for an IP address so I could use my 'puter at work. I've told him twice now who my supervisor is and where I'll be working, and he's actually forwarded my email to a chap I don't work for and who won't have the slightest clue who I am to ask him who my supervisor is. It says who my supervisor is in the bloody email! Now it's gotten into this ridiculous ping pong game of email with strangers, when all I want is a bloody number. A simple number.

lol

Start shouting and ranting, foaming at the mouth can also be added. It may do the trick :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

He didn't even glance in my direction at coffee time, so after lunch I'm going to email his boss. :D

SillyWabbit said:
Start shouting and ranting, foaming at the mouth can also be added.

That's not going to work. She needs to try doing something that's out of her norm. :D

RaVeN

SillyWabbit said:
Too much work for a weekend! SAY NO! :D
Unfortunately, it all has to be done and I was unable to get it done during the week. At least it feels good to have it all taken care of. I saw the bottom of the clothes hamper for the first time in months because I had previously done only as much as absolutely necessary.

My weekend was good. The hospital got new strait-jackets. They're made from linen reinforced with kevlar, it really cuts down on the hives and it is oh so cool in these humid conditions.

Not having a bad week so far, Monday was a day off, Tuesday i RULED at work ... even if i did have a job interview :(

But it didnt go TOO badly.

Today, is another story, but were arranging a rental on a house, so will hopefully be out from under my parents feet very soon. No broadband though!! Aaaarrrggghhh!! :(

Phil

It is wednesday now, so everything will be end up perfect, coz there is weekend waiting. :p always run into optimistic mood. anyway.

Good luck! :)

watercrystal said:
It is wednesday now, so everything will be end up perfect, coz there are weeken waiting. :p always run into optimistic mood. anyway.

Good luck! :)

I'm moving to another town this weekend. Lots of packing, driving, and unloading! I'll be glad when its all over, as my husband moved to the new place ahead of me, leaving me to pack up the whole apartment. At least I could take my time and do so, but now I'm ready to be moved!!

VTChEwbecca said:
I'm moving to another town this weekend. Lots of packing, driving, and unloading! I'll be glad when its all over, as my husband moved to the new place ahead of me, leaving me to pack up the whole apartment. At least I could take my time and do so, but now I'm ready to be moved!!

:eek: you are going to move AGAIN?? haha.

Yeah, packing, packing, boxes, lots of boxes--(here i am reminded of Seinfield, when he was moving, he just crazy about boxes :D ) driving, and UNLOADING, MOG, horrible. I just knew about moving.

But, you will find it happy and fresh, coz a NEW place, new whatever. have a change is always nice, hey? but not too frequently, for me. :)

Good luck, chewbecca! Just enjoy! :)

sandra! said:
it's a friday today. oh well, i'll be back on monday. :p
No bank holiday for you?

It's F-F-F-Friday!!!
And payday.
And a long weekend.
And my boss is still on holiday.
And I'm wearing my lovely Battlestar Gallactica t-shirt wot I did win.

I'm too cool for school.

:D

It's black, and sitting on my boobies, in red, are three Cylons pointing their guns at all who dare oppose me.

watercrystal said:
:eek: you are going to move AGAIN?? haha.

Yeah, packing, packing, boxes, lots of boxes--(here i am reminded of Seinfield, when he was moving, he just crazy about boxes :D ) driving, and UNLOADING, MOG, horrible. I just knew about moving.

But, you will find it happy and fresh, coz a NEW place, new whatever. have a change is always nice, hey? but not too frequently, for me. :)

Good luck, chewbecca! Just enjoy! :)

Just still moving...its taking a while b/c of only making one trip per weekend. this is the final weekend and today is all cleaning :(

Can we have a pointless Friday thread?

It's the end of the month, which is always an incredibly busy time for us at work, and guess what I walk into this mornin'? A crashed database! :mad:

So, here we sit, unable to do a durn thing, wonderin' why in the heck we're even here. :rolleyes:

Back