• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

oh renee you are not strange. the guy that pitches for my ball team. strange......

i would like to thank the other 4 people of my team who did show up tonight as the rest suck as we had to forfeit.

thanx to those members who posted in the Jimi Hendrix thread, proving that "political" does not always mean anger and hatred....I think everybody showed control, and respect for others opinions and beliefs...

and thanx to the mods for being absent for most of it so that it could continue, and fizzle out on it's own.... :D

thanks for the stroll down memory lane. this was(is) a good thread.
my thanks to some of the new faces around here who have made this place even more interesting.

thank you to jenn for saying all those wonderful (and true) things. thank you sirmyk for liking the pics..i have sent along a few more you may like.. ;)
and thank you for returning the bunny suit in one piece, although it was a little dirty, but you won't lose your full deposit......

ricky said:
...and thank you for returning the bunny suit in one piece, although it was a little dirty, but you won't lose your full deposit......
Apparently dry cleaners cannot remove blood stains... so I won't be getting that deposit back.

i would like to thank my sister for not saying one nice thing about me, but i'm not bitter. i will just retract my earlier statement about her being pretty and smart and funny and will also be promptly sending sirmyk copies of the jim carrey photo's from japan. we'll just see how sweet he is on you then.

Back