• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Thank You Thread

mar har har......i thought compliments weren't to be answered with compliments....then wouldn't it just sound like i was saying nice things because i didn't know what else to say?
anyway, i would like to thank all the little people (that's you jenn!) who picked me up dusted me off and made me look better than i did while in japan!

I'd like to thank the guy (who I doubt is a member here) who keeps calling my cell phone, breathing heavy and then moaning when I tell him to **** off.

mehastings said:
I'd like to thank the guy (who I doubt is a member here) who keeps calling my cell phone, breathing heavy and then moaning when I tell him to **** off.

m, that sounds like buddy from your job.

mehastings said:
No need to thank me, it's my pleasure. It's just like stalking from the safety of your home, you never know what kind of weirdos are out there.

HAHA. It might be the fat slob from work, but I doubt it. They don't have my phone number and I like it that way. You need me? Page me and I'll get back to you sometime in the next week. Sadly, I can not get rid of my cell phone. I don't have a house phone. We never got one when we moved last.

I agree that Hay's new avatar is creepy. In fact, it kind of looks like it belongs to the kind of guy who phone stalks...

jenngorham said:
i'm old!! lol i'm only 31.

god's are immortal. perhaps you were just a poser god.
As I told my sisters recently, when you hit 30 it's all downhill.

I have chosen a new form but as such I'm still a god. Worship if you will.

jenngorham said:
i hope your sisters smacked you upside the head.
They are to small to reach my head. Besides it's to much strain on their old limbs they might hurt themselves.

Back