• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

SFG75

I'm irritated that yet another kid from the neighbor's house came over to bug me and my kids in my yard. The kids are rarely supervised, play with toys that don't belong to them, and are very nosy. I don't know how many kids single mom with umpteen kids has, but we've never seen this one before. I can't wait for the privacy fence to be put in. Dear almighty Stewart, please, allow the wood to come in early so that we can wall them off forever and be done with them.:banghead6mx:

I'm irritated by the COLD weather ... I had hoped for a nice warm fall, but yesterday we had to switch on the heating :(

I'm irritated that yet another kid from the neighbor's house came over to bug me and my kids in my yard. The kids are rarely supervised, play with toys that don't belong to them, and are very nosy. I don't know how many kids single mom with umpteen kids has, but we've never seen this one before. I can't wait for the privacy fence to be put in. Dear almighty Stewart, please, allow the wood to come in early so that we can wall them off forever and be done with them.:banghead6mx:

Sometimes it just seems they are everywhere.:lol:
I will meditate for your wood to come in as soon as possible.:D

We have had our share of neighborkidsfromthebadplace:whistling: Our current headaches are two sisters who have more gall than anyone I've ever seen in my life. They'll show up and demand to play with Abby..then demand to know why she can't play..and will even start walking in as you're opening the door, just to 'check for themselves.' Then you can't get them to leave..they'll say, "Our mom said we can stay til dark!" Like I'm not the mamabear of MY house?!? GRRR!

they'll say, "Our mom said we can stay til dark!" Like I'm not the mamabear of MY house?!? GRRR!

"Well, no you can't, girls, cause I've got big plans for them," etc., etc. There's lots of kids who don't know any better, but we just shoo them away if they're a problem. If there are "big doings" what can they say, but sputter a bit as you shut the door. I know... some can be pretty persistent, though, huh?:)

"Well, no you can't, girls, cause I've got big plans for them," etc., etc. There's lots of kids who don't know any better, but we just shoo them away if they're a problem. If there are "big doings" what can they say, but sputter a bit as you shut the door. I know... some can be pretty persistent, though, huh?:)

Persistent is the polite term...Bold as brass, my mom called it:lol:

I'm irritated that I was supposed to let in some sprinkler inspectors into 14 of our rental units in a high rise condo and I'm still waiting for them to start and its 10:30 AM. Since they didn't start first thing in the morning like they were supposed to it will mean the whole ordeal will drag long into the afternoon and most likely past the time I usually get off from work.

I am not pleased and will most likely be at my unpleasant best.

But hey, its just kind of fun grousing about it.

Last week I was irritated at computer viruses as I picked up a couple of nasty ones - and no I wasn't looking at anything inappropriate online! I just wanted to watch Heroes.

Today I'm irritated at my supervisor at work. Can't elaborate much since I share the office with her, but since I'm only 'the temp' I guess I won't have to worry about this much longer.

Last week I was irritated at computer viruses as I picked up a couple of nasty ones - and no I wasn't looking at anything inappropriate online! I just wanted to watch Heroes.

Today I'm irritated at my supervisor at work. Can't elaborate much since I share the office with her, but since I'm only 'the temp' I guess I won't have to worry about this much longer.

You could give her the viruses. :whistling: :lol:

then demand to know why she can't play..and will even start walking in as you're opening the door, just to 'check for themselves.' Then you can't get them to leave..they'll say, "Our mom said we can stay til dark!" Like I'm not the mamabear of MY house?!? GRRR!

Oooooooooh, these little ones do the EXACT same thing too. I'm tempted to say: ""Why?, because you look funny, I don't like your mohawk that your idiot parents gave you, you have no teeth, you smell, and I think when you get older, you'll end up in prison" :angry::angry:

Thank you Libra.:flowers::flowers: Meditation and Buddhism sounds awesome, but there's just something about being a curmudgeon.:D

I'm irritated at this headache i've had for 3 days and I'm also irritated at this moron of a lab partner I have in Biology class. I actually told him to knock it off with his pun- ass 19 year old attitude. (I'm really having a hard time adjusting to being in school with the young ones. I guess that's what I get for taking daytime classes)

Oooooooooh, these little ones do the EXACT same thing too. I'm tempted to say: ""Why?, because you look funny, I don't like your mohawk that your idiot parents gave you, you have no teeth, you smell, and I think when you get older, you'll end up in prison" :angry::angry:

These are the girls who didn't ever come here til last August when someone gave us a trampoline...suddenly all manner of strange neighbor children popped out of the woodwork...Some we quickly eliminated as playmates when they beat up my youngest child...these girls and the boys across the street liked to come over uninvited and demand to use the trampoline since they were 'company!' We have a rule about the number of kids allowed on at one time, and they'd always do the math in their favor:whistling:

Oh, and these girls have this obnoxius Boxer they insist on bringing with them...then they get my kids to tie up OUR dog so they don't fight:banghead6mx:

Yes, I AM a mean mother...and you know, I kinda like it:lol:

My neighbor's dogs. They're in the house but the windows are open, and the dogs bark at anything and everything. "Ooooh look! A leaf is falling! Let's bark at it!"

My neighbor's dogs. They're in the house but the windows are open, and the dogs bark at anything and everything. "Ooooh look! A leaf is falling! Let's bark at it!"

Big or small, indoors our outside.. they ALL think they're Head of Ranch Security:lol:

Back