• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Top 5 Worst Rock Bands

joderu95

Name your top five worst rock bands ever. Try to stay in the genre and save individual artists for another thread, I don't want to read about B. Spears over and over.

Here's my five.

Nickelback
NSYNC
Poison
Matchbox 20
Korn

Solid choices and we even have Korn in common. What is really sad is that I have CDs by two of the nine bands listed so far and I used to have a cassette of one more.

I have more than 5

Velvet Revolver
Creed
Alter Bridge
Fall Out Boy
Plain White T's
Boom Town Rats
Oasis
Motley Crue
Jimmy Eat World
Against Me!

Oh Jesus, I could keep going....

Did I forget anyone else?

Limp Bizkit
Bob Seger
Quiet Riot
Bon Jovi (How could I forget them)
Whitesnake
Skid Row
The Cranberries
Third Eye Blind
R.E.O Speedwagon
Sublime
The Doors
Foreigner
The Cars
Def Leppard
Doobie Brothers
Bee Gees
Bad Company

Deep Blue Something

Linkin Park
Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco
Jimmy Eat World
My Chemical Romance

Slipknot
All that emo crap.

color me badd, really?? if youre going to say they arent good you might aswell say vanilla ice isnt.....and we all know thats just not true...whats next milli vanilli was fake????? i think not:D

Abba
Neil Diamond
Sinead O'Connor
Wu Tang Clan
Every boy band that has ever existed.

Really? I can see being sick of their music what with the ubiquitous classic rock programming on the radio, but one of the worst bands? The Doors on the same level as Color Me Badd? I think not.

Music is subjective, I thought we were posting our opinions of what we would consider the worst [rock] bands.

It is and we are. I did ask for top five though and you gave 27. I was looking for more precision than that.

It's hard to pick only five. These are the ones that, when I am listening to my modern rock station, will prompt me to change the station to commercial radio.

Nickelback
Limp Bizkit
Slipknot
Against Me
Fallout Boy

It was hard to pick just a top 5, but I'll go through my list and pick out the ones that are the absolute worst.

Boom Town Rats
Fall Out Boy
Bon Jovi
The Doors
Creed

Music is subjective, I thought we were posting our opinions of what we would consider the worst [rock] bands.

Taste in music is subjective, but the question asks for worst rock band which seems to imply least talented, which is objective. Subjective would be if the question had asked for the rock bands that you most disliked.

Putting Neil Diamond and the Eagles and some of the others on this list is something akin to putting Tolken or Dostoevsky on a list of the worst authors.

So how do you measure talent?

You beat me to it, BG.
Yes, How do you measure talent? Talented or not, is based on opinions of others.

I work around rock bands around the city and I know talent when I see it and also notice bands with zero talent. I have watched spectators rant and rave about how great bands are and what a fantastic performance they put on when in reality, the bands that have very little talent get good reviews and praises from unknowing people.

So, in my experience, Music talent is in fact VERY subjective.

Back