• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Top 5 Worst Rock Bands

Sorry to dig this old thread up, but The Eagles, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Journey, Bad Company, Def Leppard, The Beatles, Disturbed, Nickleback, Creed??? :confused:

Wow!!!!!

I would have to disagree with Google. It is all a matter of opinion and I can think of 10 rock bands right off the top of my head that are worse then Creed.

I agree. Counting every single band in every country, signed or not, since 1951 or so, there might be ten bands worse than Creed.

Hell, I'm feeling generous, make it eleven.

yes, tai_mai_su my friend Bush... they always sounded phony to me... "come back down" was like the only song worth commenting about... but with that track "Glycerin" I have started disliking them as much as Creed.

What about bands that showed promise, but wavered into being pretty ordinary ? Collective Soul, Hootie & the Blowfish, Cranberries comes into mind....

Well that's a bummer. I liked them because I thought the set the standard for grundge music. Afterwards it seems like we had a bunch of copycat trying to sound like Bush.

well... the trend setters for grunge were the Seattle trio of Nirvana, Pearl Jam & the awesome, Alice in chains... and maybe to some degree the other seattle band, Chris Cornell's Sound Garden.... Bush came after these guys, I thought.... & they always sounded like trying to sound like the above, didn't they ?

When Bush came out, the critics really ripped them as being a Nirvana ripoff, but I remember radio and mtv played the hell outta that first cd of theirs.

BUSH! I saw them live back when I was a young 'un. Actually, I may have been ever so slightly underaged. My mate's mum threw her ticket away so I had to go all by myself into the wilds of Islington. Got into a fight with a stage diver as I recall. Happy days.

I also like Nirvana, AIC and Soundgarden. Pearl Jam I can take or leave. If we were only allowed to like the bands that got there first we'd all still be banging rocks together and bitching about anyone who wanted to branch out into hitting bones instead.

Back