• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tragedy in London

Stewart said:
Click the smilie: ;)
Edit: just seen you posted the link exactly 2 hours after I did. :eek:

Oh sorry :eek: - I'm posting at work so don't open any links if I do not know exactly what they are.

BREAKING NEWS ON CNN: Four suspects in Thursday's attempted bombings in London identified; unclear if man killed by police today is one of them. Details soon.

News reports of an explosion in a tourist resort in Egypt. That's all the details available right now.

Stewart said:
News reports of an explosion in a tourist resort in Egypt. That's all the details available right now.

Sounds like 50+ people were killed and hundreds injured. They aren't attributing the attacks to any group yet, but I saw the upcoming elections and Israel-Palestine mentioned as possibilities.

Wow, this place has changed :eek: .......I'll leave this alone do the fact that it looks like Wabbit may have been attempting to keep it calm as it is.

Hrm....equivocating pushing a button on a missile with backbone? This is the side everyone is one? Scary. :rolleyes:

*steps to the other side*

If we are united against the bombers thats good enough for me.

Discussions of how to fight them are as Wabbit says not for this forum.

(Anyway this is getting way too intense for me, I came here for a bit of fun......

Clementine13 said:
he was an innocent Brazilian guy:

Not completely innocent. I believe his Visa had expired and he would, therefore, have been living in the country illegally.

Back