• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TV box set dvd's

I think I can make a list without checking the shelves...

The X-Files (box set)
The West Wing (box set 1-6 + season 7)
Six-Feet Under (box set)
24 (1-7)
Friends (1-10)
The Sopranos (1-6)
The Shield (1-6)
Burn Notice (1-3)
Lost (1-5)
Ally McBeal (box set)
Pushing Daisies (1 & 2)
Supernatural (1-5)
Deadwood (1)
The Wire (1)
Fringe (1)
The Big Bang Theory (1 & 2)
Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-ton Megaset
Pride & Prejudice (1995 BBC adaptation)
Nightmares and Dreamscapes

and a bunch of French shows/Latin American series you've probably never heard of :)

Ah, the tattoed sleeves episode... I need to get TBBT's season 2. I missed it after a few episodes...

I recently started watching The Big Bang Theory,I don't know how I have missed it so long.Now I want to see from the begining.:)

Watched a few episodes of Pushing Daisies when it began,too bad it ended.

Reading all this good stuff about this show has made me decide to pick up Season 1 of TBBT now. It's going quite cheap in the U.K. and I need a good chuckle.

You won't regret it, TBBT is the very first comedy series I have really gotten into since Friends ended.

Modern Family is coming out next Tuesday (Sept. 21) in the US, I'm definitely buying that one as well. I can't wait to watch the whole season again :D

Started watched Season 1 of TBBT today - awsome stuff, very funny. Gutted I missed watching this earlier.

The X-Files (box set)
The West Wing (box set 1-6 + season 7)
Six-Feet Under (box set)
24 (1-7)
Friends (1-10)
The Sopranos (1-6)
The Shield (1-6)
Burn Notice (1-3)
Lost (1-5)
Ally McBeal (box set)
Pushing Daisies (1 & 2)
Supernatural (1-5)
Deadwood (1)
The Wire (1)
Fringe (1)
The Big Bang Theory (1 & 2)
Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-ton Megaset
Pride & Prejudice (1995 BBC adaptation)
Nightmares and Dreamscapes

and a bunch of French shows/Latin American series you've probably never heard of :)

And a few more:

The Tudors (1-3)
CSI (1 & 2)
The Vampire Diaries (1)
The Lone Gunmen

I want the Tudors box set, I hear there's one coming out with all four seasons in it sometime in November or so.

Back