• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Van Helsing!

Crystal

kickbox
pic1.jpg

what is your opinion about this film? :confused:

it doesn't come out until tomorrow where i am.

i plan on checking out the matinee tomorrow. i'm not expecting much of a plot, but a fun action film. hopefully it's entertaining.

It look’s decent enough from the trailers I’ve seen but you know how they are, only put the best bits in.

I’m planning on seeing it tonight, depending on the times e.t.c so hopefully it’s a decent flick.

Aaaanyway, I haven't seen it, but I'm not too sure .. could be good, but we all remember The League of Extraordinary Men, don't we?

Cheers, Martin :cool:

I'll probably wait for the DVD which will be out in , oh I guess 6 months. Just don't have the time to go to the flicks at the mo'. It has to be better than The League of not so Extraordinary Old Fellas and one Token Girl.

Eh, not my kind of film. I'll be skipping this one. No surprise, I reckon, as I'm fairly selective about which movies I do and don't see.

Wish I had not bothered, it has two scenes that where somewhat entertaining. Richard Roxburgh was not a good choice for Dracula he didn’t fit the part at all!!!

Meh maybe I was expecting too much.

Carlos said:
It has to be better than The League of not so Extraordinary Old Fellas.

No I enjoyed that more.

i'm gonna see it just so i can watch Hugh Jackman run around on the big screen for 90 mins. lol :p

it looks like it wont be great, but it'll be entertaining. one you have to see on the big screen because the special effects make it worth it.

Back