• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you going to be for halloween?

SFG75

I have two kiddos who are going as transformers and one as Thomas the tank engine. I hope to be the balloon boy, but have yet to make my costume. How about you?:)

My brother and I are going up to central Florida to be with my cousin and his family during Halloween. We put on the biggest neighborhood Halloween show you can ever witness. A true blue Halloween blast!

I am easy to spot because I do not wear a mask. Scary! :D

Luckily, I'll be flying all day so I get to miss the incessant doorbell ringing. I'm kind of curious to see if flight attendants will be dressed up or not.

My kids are grown and we don't get trick or treaters at our house. So we'll just binge on spooky movies and enjoy the night. I may eviscerate a pumpkin or two.

It's now a 50-50 chance that my brother and I will travel to central Florida for the Halloween party. My brother has a quite painful ear infection and it might dash any hopes for us joining the party. Bummer.

Back