• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Pigeon said:
Are other folks as disappointed with the new White Stripes album as I am? From the reviews I read, I wasn’t expecting a whole lot. But I just loved the other ones so much, I figured this one couldn’t be that bad.

I need more time to listen to it. I like a few of the songs I've heard. It's a good step to drop guitar and move to piano for an album while keep a handful of guitar tracks in. You've got to vary it; otherwise you end up stale. Expect guitars next album. :D

And I like The Doorbell track and Blue Orchid.

Stewart said:
KT Tunstall is great; a great antidote to all these supposed singer/songwriter/guitarist girls that have appeared of late. She looks as if she'd be good live too - I seen her on the telly and she records all the rhythms on some doodaa during the performance and, as the song builds up, each layer is plastered across the other: beats, riffs, percussion, and vocals. Breathtaking stuff. And she's Scottish too. :D

I doubt she'd ever come here live. I was waiting for the Corrs to show up for a long time and they never did. Perhaps they'll play her on PBS. What kindof doodaa? Like an ipod or something?

mehastings said:
What kindof doodaa? Like an ipod or something?

No, the Akai E2 Headrush Delay and Phrase Sampler Pedal. :D

If you have access to any peer to peer software, connect to Gnutella or eDonkey or something and do a search for the Jools Holland KT Kunstall video - it's about - which is a video of her performing live and solo on British TV with the pedal providing all the beats and riffs looped once she had programmed them in. Excellent stuff.

Stewart said:
If you have access to any peer to peer software, connect to Gnutella or eDonkey or something and do a search for the Jools Holland KT Kunstall video - it's about - which is a video of her performing live and solo on British TV with the pedal providing all the beats and riffs looped once she had programmed them in. Excellent stuff.

I was wicked excited about this... Then I tried to download it, but the only thing out there is a dummy video advert for a free ipod. I guess I'll try again later. :(

i have nice friends. yes i do. i'm on the 3rd go around and i like it alot. i like chris martins voice. he reminds me of someone.

no i am pretty sure she broke his heart. she made some big apology on diane sawyer, but didn't go into it.
and no way, i won't get coaxed into hijacking this thread that easy.

Ah yes, the thread - I'm listening to the quiet buzzing of my computer and my incessant typing.

I need some music.

Cheers

i am listening to The New by Interpol.

jenngorham said:
no. he's handsome. he's long and lean and has a kissable mouth. i see why gwyneth left the brad.
i agree. who needs the brad when you can have the chris?

Back