• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

To Venusunfolding : I'm from New Zealand and it's amazing to see someone listening to our music in Texas. Have just heard that Split Enz are getting together again for a tour of Australia and N.Z. Do you know their music - pretty old now I know but they were pretty innovative in their time. ( Neil Finn and his brother Tim were in Split Enz before they split up and formed different bands.)

Smells Like Teen Spirits - Tori Amos. (originally by Nirvana, but this version is soo much better!)

Lani

(200th post!!)

Poppy1 said:
To Venusunfolding : I'm from New Zealand and it's amazing to see someone listening to our music in Texas. Have just heard that Split Enz are getting together again for a tour of Australia and N.Z. Do you know their music - pretty old now I know but they were pretty innovative in their time. ( Neil Finn and his brother Tim were in Split Enz before they split up and formed different bands.)

I've not heard of Spit Enz. I'll have to check them out.

now listening to Tori Amos - Me and You

Song I'm currently listening to: Fallen by Sarah McLachlan.

CDs in rotation: The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails, Walk Among Us by The Misfits, and Garbage's self-titled debut.

wilderness said:
Smells Like Teen Spirits - Tori Amos. (originally by Nirvana, but this version is soo much better!)

Lani

(200th post!!)

That's such an astounding version! She is a talented lady.

Back