• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

My 14 yr old brother in what I thought was an act of kindness, gave my son all his old toys and stuff. I now am listening(against my will) to the Spice Girls cd that he gave my son and wanting to kill myself but I must think of some appropriate form of torture for the evil teen first. Any suggestions?

My little boy saying is it midnight? Can we go yet?
If someone told me I would be going out to que for a book at midnight I would have said noooooooooooo way! tee fun though :)

Looks like he is ready... its only 7.25pm... :eek:

8xj6g9.jpg

Ronny said:
My 14 yr old brother in what I thought was an act of kindness, gave my son all his old toys and stuff. I now am listening(against my will) to the Spice Girls cd that he gave my son and wanting to kill myself but I must think of some appropriate form of torture for the evil teen first. Any suggestions?
Spice Girls, huh? I find that CD sounds best when turned upside down and used as a drink coaster.

Right now, of course, I am listening to Nine Inch Nails. So poetic is this Michael Trent Reznor fella.

Spice Girls, huh? I find that CD sounds best when turned upside down and used as a drink coaster.

Yes it's hell and I have some serious concerns about how much my son seems to like it :eek:

Right now I'm listening to the sound of my computer making a weird chuntering noise - don't think its very well :(

It's kind of got a good beat to it though.... :rolleyes:

lisa loeb singing stay..i had a very nostaligic night, i watched reality bites for the billionth time.....

High Tide's Sea Shanties.
Heavy metal from '69 with one of the worst guitarists ever. He's very charming in his playing though, so it works out for me. The distorted violin almost sounds like a greasy organ at times too, which is great - the violinist Simon House would later go on to join the far less fun Hawkwind.
Not the greatest record in the world, but with some cool songs and a sound that hasn't really been explored by anyone else. Sadly metal bands tend to only use violins for dull gothy arpeggios now.

Yup :)

You got the album? I went halfs with my friend and got it yesterday. It's pretty good. Track 9 is very strange, but I find myself liking it.

Back