• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

CDA said:
New Kate Bush cd.

Shite.

I heard three of the songs on AOL at the weekend and came to the same conclusion. That son, Pi, is one of the most pointless I've ever heard. She's not had an album out for fourteen years and the best she can do is to sing the value of pi to so many decimal places. :rolleyes:

Nahoo, Nahoo Too, and Nahoo 3 (Paul Mounsey). I'm impressed!

"The music is vary varied throughout the album with familiar beats constantly drifting in and out as it plays. One minute it's Scottish folk, the next film music, the next up tempo the and so on, but it all is blended so that it flows together as an album. Nahoo is a refreshing mixture of Brazilian rhythms and haunting Gaelic melodies."

Stewart said:
I heard three of the songs on AOL at the weekend and came to the same conclusion. That son, Pi, is one of the most pointless I've ever heard. She's not had an album out for fourteen years and the best she can do is to sing the value of pi to so many decimal places. :rolleyes:

It's really disappointing. Such a let down. There's another one, towards the end of the cd, where she's laughing like a madwoman for ages. Again, pointless. And why oh why do artists that breed have to write songs about their spawn?

Well, if I wasn't listening to it right now I would never have believed the possibility of the following - excellent - duet:

Rammstein (feat Sharleen Spiteri) - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir/Don't Die Before I Do

Back