• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

I used to love listening to John Denver. A damn shame he died so early.

Indeed. I wonder how many people learned to play the guitar just so they could play his songs...I know Mr. Abc sure did. My cousin is a a pilot, and he said JD should never have been flying that day, since his driver's license was suspended. Terrible shame.

Thanks for posting that, abecedarian. I liked him as Kwai Chang Caine.

Me too. Remember how that show generated such an enormous interest in the martial arts? All those little boys who practiced their kicks on the dog, cat, or eachother.. til mom and dad finally signed them up for classes?!?

Me too. Remember how that show generated such an enormous interest in the martial arts? All those little boys who practiced their kicks on the dog, cat, or eachother.. til mom and dad finally signed them up for classes?!?

:lol: I forgot about that. I had a couple of friends that got into the martial arts. Of course, that was about the same time Bruce Lee hit the scene, too.

Neil Young - Sugar Mountain

He finally released the first volume of Archives. And it only took him 20 years. 8 CDs of mostly rare and unreleased goodness.

Back