• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

I am familiar with Mono since you have linked other songs by them previously which I've enjoyed. .
Cool !!! :)
I'm really familiar with is Satoshi Tomiie, from his FSOL collaborations, in particular his very strong 'Main Path' Papua New Guinea mix (granted, which is more ambient house than ambient.

Satoshi Tomiie, sorry i don't know him .. Actually, I am beginner in japanese Music ... I am sure Beer Good knows who is Satoshi Tomiie .
Please one last question .. Are you familiar with Yama no Oto & Yama no Jinsei ??

MAX RICHTER - Embers
‪Max Richter - 16 - Embers‬‏ - YouTube

Please one last question .. Are you familiar with Yama no Oto & Yama no Jinsei ??

I'm not familiar with either of these. I Googled one - and was a book title (and also adaptation of a book) - couldn't find anything firm on the second however.

I'm not familiar with either of these. I Googled one - and was a book title (and also adaptation of a book) - couldn't find anything firm on the second however.

Right, both are 2 books !! But also, Sounds ! I will explain you with a magic trick :p - Please, Follow the arrow :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Back