• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like.

Motokid said:
I picture you all to be supermodels
just waiting on the edge of your seats
for my next stupidly witty post.... :D

it's true. i am. i really really am. i just didn't want to brag and be all snotty and then get kicked off the forum for being conceited. but billy o is really conceited so i guess i have no worries.

honeydevil said:
okay then i have another question, if you would be a car or a bike which one would you be?? that's something i can work with!! :D

bike like pedals or bike like sport bike or harley?

doesn't matter. i'm still a car. i like boxy, ugly wierd shaped cars .

If I were a car I'd be my car, a VW Cabrio. No longer in production, wearing red, ready for a nice day of fun at anytime, impractical, small, and with a tendency to have weird quirks and breakdowns.

Ell said:
hay, please keep Tigger for awhile! Much cuter than the blood-weeping eye.
Will do... Don't understand why people didn't like my cute and cuddly kitty, it expressed me in a much better way, because I'm all cute, cuddly and hairy all over.

If I where a car I would be a Porche 911 GT2... yeah right.

When I poked my head in this thread I expected pictures of people... :(

Since we're on the topic of avatars, I want to say I really like Ell's. I've always thought Ell was a wizard because that's the avatar she had when I first came. But this one's miles nicer.

Hmm...

ds

novella said:
I thought the avatars did a pretty good job. Martin is a little green man, right? And Hay is a giant eyeball. What more do you need to know?

So you picture me as a wolf? :D

direstraits said:
When I poked my head in this thread I expected pictures of people... :(

Since we're on the topic of avatars, I want to say I really like Ell's. I've always thought Ell was a wizard because that's the avatar she had when I first came. But this one's miles nicer.

Hmm...

ds
Thanks, ds. I'll probably stick with this one for awhile - but you never know! ;)

I could probably figure this out for myself in about a year or so, but maybe I'll just ask:

Where does one get an avatar?

I want one!

:D

StillILearn, people get their avatars from a lot of different sources.

You can do a Google image search for free avatars, then download it to your own computer.

Better yet, make one yourself by re-sizing a picture you like with an image/graphics program.

Once you've got one you like, upload it to the Book Forum through your User CP.

Three hours later...

Okay. I can do this.

Just not right now, I guess.

Thanks for the info, Ell. I found some good ones, but all my avatars were too big!

:(

SillyWabbit said:
I am REALLY a bouncy blue wabbit. This is what I look like!
Wabbit, what happened to you?!

Don't get me wrong - the new bunny's ok, it just doesn't seem the same without the bouncing!

ell :(

Wabbit? What happened to you???? Come back my cute, little bouncy friend!!! You can't just change avatars on us like this!!!!

dele said:
Wabbit? What happened to you???? Come back my cute, little bouncy friend!!! You can't just change avatars on us like this!!!!

Seconded! (or thirded, I've lost track of how many times I've mentioned it now.) Bring back the happy bouncing bunny!! :D

*jumping up and down*

I want the blue bunny back!

Wabbit, you got some 'splainin to do!

As far as what I look like, I'll describe myself. I have short wavy brown hair, big brown eyes. I am of medium height for a woman, and some people say I am amazingly slender for having had four children, although I still carry some of the weight and my hips are a bit wider than before I had kids.

Back