• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Would Happen If...

I am for changing that rule.
That way you can be eligible to run for president. I would vote for you.

I would vote for AquaBlue just so I could watch him explain in a press conference why his Treehuggers to Alaska resolution is a good idea and also to watch Fox News spin it into the Second Coming.

Yeah, he changed his name to -Carlos-. But you know what? He will always be AB to me.

You can have the name Stunning.

Just don't call me Sybil. :)

sybil-444.jpg

What if Obama

Couldn't the Constitution be amended to cover any problem? I'm a Canuck so don't know how steadfast and immoveable the articles in the Constitution are or is it simply a law governing who is eligible to hold office? It seems to be an odd time to bring his presidency into question now - where were the naysayers before the election? Wouldn't something of this magnitude have been noticed beforehand? momac :confused:

Couldn't the Constitution be amended to cover any problem? I'm a Canuck so don't know how steadfast and immoveable the articles in the Constitution are or is it simply a law governing who is eligible to hold office? It seems to be an odd time to bring his presidency into question now - where were the naysayers before the election? Wouldn't something of this magnitude have been noticed beforehand? momac :confused:

The folks who question Obama's citizenship have been saying this stuff all along. What is annoying is how they refuse to drop this particular issue even in the face of solid evidence. Time to drop that bone and pick on other issues surrounding this president.

So what happens if it turns out that the rumours that Donald Trump's brain was transplanted into Bill the Cat's body are proven true, hmmm? What does the constitution say then? I'm not saying I can prove that it happened, but where there's smoke there's fire, and until I see absolutely certain proof* that Donald's brain didn't spend time inside a cartoon cat, I think it's an important question to ask.

* Disclaimer: Any actual proof will be dismissed as obvious forgery.

Back