• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

This button:
report.gif
. It takes you to a new screen, in which you can give the reason for reporting that particular post in a window.

Ok?

well, i just returned from a power walk so now i am going to take a glass of wine, sit in a tub, and soak...it's 'spa' night..you know shave the legs, masque..all that fun stuff....!!

i'm reading the stand again and matt is out and i have creeped myself out a bit. i have been looking for sirmyk behind my curtains, i'm not sure that's his mo though.

brrrrrr

oh i am past that. i am at the part now where they just crucified heck in vegas and larry is almost to boulder with his group of people. just friggin' randall flagg, freaks me out! i keep looking out the front window expecting to see red eyes glowing out there.

and cornfields are scary!

jenngorham said:
and cornfields are scary!
I completely agree. At my university there's an experimental cornfield right in the middle of campus and in september when you walk past it at night before they cut down the dry stalks it's all rustly and dark and whispery... :eek: it's bad when you're a freshman by yourself!!

KristoCat said:
I completely agree. At my university there's an experimental cornfield right in the middle of campus and in september when you walk past it at night before they cut down the dry stalks it's all rustly and dark and whispery... :eek: it's bad when you're a freshman by yourself!!

I live by miles of those things. Children of the Corn was filmed in my state. :eek: :D

Back