• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

I have to go to the dentist in about 45 minutes. About 24 hours ago two temporary caps fell off, and the soonest they could get me in was 8 am today. Then I have to come home and push my kids through their school lessons, and then clean house. Oh, and I should go to the library, but I may just renew the books online and go Friday-the day I planned to go in the first place. It wil be another busy day and we will have an extra child this morning, as his mama has a job interview and needs a place for him to hang out for a couple of hours. Fortunately this little boy plays great with my six year old, so he won't be much trouble. Hope everyone else has a wonderful day!

The same as every day, really. Work at home on computer; argue with my husband over commas and other earth-shaking decisions; take a break to go bicycling; spend some time behaving like newlyweds; buy more books. And I hope all of you have a good day too.

i finally moved the frickin' tulips. sam and gardening do not go hand in hand. but now have picked up some funky flu from the kids and feel like hell. moving slowly from comp to couch. aack cough creak groan ugh sigh sneeze sniff whoooooose wheeling out of control head spinning hot..

Gotta bring my boys to the doctor this morning. One for an ear checkup and the other has been running a fever for two days. Afterwards, I'm returning a sewing machine to a customer then home for housework (yuk :( )

i have strepthroat and matt has forbidden me to get out of bed, but he took the boys out for a bit so i am getting some more juice and sneaking on to see what you're all up to.
back to bed.....

Hey Guys!

It's a cold, overcast day here in Melbourne, so I'm skipping a meeting for a group assignment at uni to read what you guys have been up to. I also have two assignments overdue by a couple of days...I'm staying blindly optimistic though!!!

Think I might work on uni stuff (or stay here) until noon, then watch Dr. Phil, then pretend to do more work....ah the life of a uni student.

Jenn, I hope you get better soon!!

well back from the doc and it's official i have strep throat and a bottle full of pills. gambatte ne!!!!!!

I picked up a new book today: Choke by Palahniuk...that's pretty much all I did. I'm pretty lazy. :)

Not that much today, but going to BRUGGES in Belgium tomrrow for a day trip! I'm looking forward to that! Will take my camera! I hope i don't forget it :D

Martin said:
Yeah! No, wait, I mean what?!

Cheers

it's a japanese cheer when drinking, my spelling may be off and i kind of use it for everything. kind of like saying go get'em!!

Full day of work... *sigh*. Bummer.

Well that's tomorrow, so it doesn;t count. University today. Exams approaching.

rg feel better. i am just getting over strep throat, but i feel heaps better now.
today, tuesday, i can't even think past logging off. i have to write a proposal for a fundraiser and i am thinking about applying for a job that is coming up. it's kind of bad timing, what with the kids blah blah blah, but the experience would be amazing and who couldn't use a little cash. we'll see.
it is raining here, AGAIN!!!! so the park is out.

Today I'm (hopefully) going to get off my oversized derriere and read a chapter of my text book for OU (must check the conferences there too), try & dig out my CD of photos & upload some more to my webspace, design a bedtime story for my little girl (we even took photos for it) & then maybe collapse in a heap on the floor!

I have high hopes for today!!! I am embarking on potty-training my youngest, then I have to do some housework, meet with a client about a sign for her business, discuss an employment opportunity with hubby, and I really do have to work on a quilt.

I'm going to write a definition on stress based on a report made by EU in 2000. Then I'm going to use that defintion to find out what stress factors there are in McGregors motivation theory. Anyone interested? :p

Back