• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Ronny said:
Well I'm ready bought lots of food, beer, assorted liquor. I've called everyone, the house looks great, I have primpted and preened, now I just have to pick out the right outfit (he was no help here, he said "do you have to be dressed when you come?") and wait.

Leckert & Moto, yes he's a military man, a cav scout for over 9 years now :) We've spent about half of that apart I guess but it's like having a 9 year honeymoon :D

When's the zero hour? Why are you here?

If it makes you feel better I couldn't be anymore ready, house is perfect, car clean, gifts for all they boys bought and in trunk, my mom even took me for a massage today so I smell like honeysuckle, I smell good, look good and even have new outfit on. Son is bathed dressed nicely and sleeping. I can't think of anything else to do now.

I am (gasp!) working! Wail!!!

I'd rather be at home watching some football, or out to play a game of badminton or two. I'm so bored maybe I'll take some pictures of my workplace and post it here.

ds

Motokid said:
Why are you here?

(Question)

Why am I here?

(Emmanuel's answer)

This is everybody's question verbalized in one manner or another to suit your personality.

Why are you here? What part of you is asking that? When you ask the question, be clear where it comes from. When you have found the where, be willing to change vocabularies, to alter meanings.

Oops! Wrong context! :D

Are you playing Mah Jong as in the removing pairs of tiles (aka Shanghai), or the actual MahJong?

I could recommend a good freeware if you enjoy Shanghai type games - Kyodai.

ds

hummm.

doctors appt this morning
lunch at my grandma's
home to lie in bed
friend came over
had a bath
about to go to a movie with my boyfriend
then back to my house to make out
then sleep

lani

Today I will be writing papers (1 down, 1.5 to go!) and baking a cake for my fiance's dad's birthday. Tomorrow we're going to visit.

ds...love the banana suit!!! LOL

ronny..have fun ;) .......i guess we will talk to you much, much later....!

today is finally feeling like fall.....*sigh*...not much happening....going to go run the roads soon and drink too much coffee and watch where the buffalo roam later......

I'm taking a break from cleaning my room..too many piles of school-related material, and no good place to put them. I have to lesson plan later, and I want to register more of my books on Bookcrossing..And the kids are asking me if we're gonna "do anything" today!

Today I'm working in my chilly office all day, then having a meeting with my boss. And tonight I get my weekly dose of oh-so-delicious reality tv!!!!! :D

Turns out I missed the meeting with the boss. Not my fault, I just wasn't in the communications loop :( At least she wasn't mad, and I got to see my TV shows later :)

I have to go to one of the best used bookstores in Wichita in awhile.. to buy tickets for The Great Plains Ren Faire this weekend... :D
The challenge is for me to walk in there and just get the tickets...I don't have lots of spare $$ to go for books right now since payday's Friday. Oh, but this place is a goldmine :cool:

Nothing happening here in Minnesota. The leaves are falling. The days are getting shorter and it's getting cold. I hate this feeling. It's suppose to snow in the upper Minnesota area. Brrrrr..........

Really, yellow popsicle? Here it's still freakin hot outside, today it was 88 degrees and *HUMID*. Pure craziness considering it's October. Makes you think about that global warming business a little harder.

Back