• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

What's up with this Autumn weather? Sunny, cloudy, rainy,cloudy and now sunny again I just wish it would make up it's bloody mind for two days in a row>frustrated<:)

What's up with this Autumn weather? Sunny, cloudy, rainy,cloudy and now sunny again I just wish it would make up it's bloody mind for two days in a row>frustrated<:)
It's so annoying! I don't know how to dress anymore! I dress cold, it gets hot. I dress hot, it gets cold!!

I know what you mean I had to change my kids into trackies, then two hours later back into shorts - I finally gave up and went the middle ground with leggings and a jacket...ARGH!

Blue skies, mild temps, bright sunshine. Weather to sit out in the sunshine and read. :)

We'd better enjoy it now, before the mosquitoes and 90F degree weather arrive.

The sun is out, the parakeets and cicadas won't be QUIET, but otherwise it is a beautiful day. Time to read a good book.

Sunny and cold. Woke up yesterday to what I hope was winter's last hurrah. Mr. Abc had to dig out a good sized snow drift so we could get out of our driveway and go to church. According to the Weather Channel, it should gradually warm up all this week and be in the low 60s by the weekend. I'm ready..

Blue skies, chilly, then a degree or two below freezing tonight and tomorrow night, then slowly warming.

So hot half the Easter Eggs melted in the car before I could get them home and into the fridge, my kids are having no luck this year :)

Sunny earlier today, clouding over a bit now, but the temps are warming...it's 72F now, with a low of 56F predicted for tonight. Probably thundershower some tomorrow.

It's snowing! April 3 in Kansas, and it's snowing. Our last frost day is supposed to be April 8. This stuff probably won't be sticking, but still. Snow!

It's snowing! April 3 in Kansas, and it's snowing. Our last frost day is supposed to be April 8. This stuff probably won't be sticking, but still. Snow!
Wowzer!! We must be getting the south end of your front. It's been raining here, all night. Some lightening and thunder, but it looks to be an all day rain. Of course we have loads of errands to run. Gak.

It has been relaxing sitting down here on the Gulf and watching the northern storms blow through on a 7-day schedule. I remember them well, even if not fondly, and it sounds like it has been a brutal winter up there. Not over yet -- in April. :eek:
Hope all goes well with all who are exposed to them.
Sincerely
Peder

Back